or Connect

Posts by cbusguy

I know everyone has been on the edge of their seats. Here is the response from Eddie Bauer: As I suspected, this is the Shooting Coat. It was a heavier-weight version of Eddie’s eleventh and last patented down jacket, the Four Season Coat. The unique, patented elements that were present in both coats were 1) the variegated quilting pattern on the front, with larger diamonds across the abdomen (and all across the back), and smaller diamonds in front of the shoulders; and...
I contacted Eddie Bauer and they said that they can identify the jacket. I will post an update once I get a response. I am interested to see how old it is. I wasn't able to find any information from my own research.
Can anyone date this Eddie Bauer Skyliner jacket? I believe it is from 1930s to the 1950s. I haven't been able to find any information to help me date it.
Any idea on the date of this jacket? I almost think it is an original skyliner but I can't find any information online.
Did anyone buy this jacket? Any pictures?
Yuketen Maine Guide Oxblood Chromexcel Leather Chukka Size: 10.5 E
 Condition: In excellent, pre-owned condition. Some wear on the soles, but they still have a lot of life left. Please see the pictures. I will ship the shoes with the original box. Price: $185 The price includes shipping with in the United States and Paypal fees. Please send me a message if you have any questions.
Description from Epaulet: Epaulet Sewn by Hand footwear is our exclusive in-house brand. Each piece is handsewn and meticulously crafted in Maine of the finest leathers and materials. The Somerset is a rugged 4-eyelet camp moccasin made from butter-soft Natural Chesapeake leather from Horween. The upper is welted to a white Vibram Cristy sole, with the stitched welt covered by a strip of leather for a more streamlined look. This shoe is insanely comfortable and can be...
Bundeswehr Turnschuhe German Army Trainer (GAT) These shoes need no explanation. Size: 285 (11.5) Price: $55.00 The price includes shipping in the United States and PayPal fees. Condition: In excellent used condition. The shoes show some minor wear. Please see the pictures for detailed pictures of the shoes. Please message me if you have any questions.
Allen Edmonds Tan Suede Amok Chukka Size: 10 D The perfect casual shoe. The Amok chukka is no longer made by Allen Edmonds. Condition: Brand New in Box Includes the original box and an extra pair of red laces. Made in the USA PRICE: $150.00 The price includes shipping in the United States and Paypal fees. Please feel free to make an offer Please send me a message if you have any questions.
Allen Edmonds Sand/Tan Suede Amok Chukka 
 Size: 10 D The perfect causal shoe with jeans. The Amok model is no longer made by Allen Edmonds. 
 Condition: Brand New in Box 
 Includes the original box and an extra pair of red laces. 
 Made in the USA PRICE: $150.00 Please feel free to make me an offer. The price includes shipping within the United States and PayPal fees. 
 Please send me a message if you have any questions.