or Connect

Posts by cbusguy

Ugly Christmas sweater contest at work. I hope I don't win. EG bedford and sweater Kamakura shirt J crew pants Allen Edmonds shoes
Some really nice stuff penance. I am in the Patagonia club with nicelynice. Super casual look today. Patagonia shell and down sweater Uniqlo sweatshirt Gap jeans Nike flyknits
Like the visvim boots cyc and s3lam. I think I need a pair. Double denim today. Nonnative sweater Epaulet denim western J crew tee and jeans Birkenstocks
[[SPOILER]] they're like the cooky old lady version of birkenstocks. just read the zappos reviews. i recommend them. they are great in the house and outside.
Keeping the EG theme going with classy bathroom pix EG vest and banded collar shirt J. Crew jeans Haflinger wool clogs
I think I succeeded. Stealth wealth problems.#menswear todayBunch of random stuff
Holiday Inn basic bitch look Arcteryx Veilance Field Jacket Visvim Kilgore Uniqlo Sweatshirt J. Crew 484 Dad Wash Jeans White Mountaineering Socks Common Project Chukkas
Been a minute Visvim jacket, j crew shirt, j crew jeans, cp shoes. Tonight
Can anyone tell me who is stocking the banded collar shirt in one of these colors?
After 12+ hours of wear. Pants look short because of the angle. JK--they are really short.