or Connect

Posts by jcashen87

Need help finding out what is the best way to get the saphir renovateur suede spray here in the states, ive searched tirelessly to find the "neutral" color spray to care for my Aldens, clarks, and visvim shoes. Only black is available at most places, hoping someone in this thread can point me in a direction, or if there is some sort of method for getting it over here from abroad, maybe a slow waterway shipping option, sounds funny but new laws say these areosol cans cant...
i would try one size up for you, a 30. and if you get any in the weird guy cut try to get to a place in your area to try them on first. But the pair you have might stretch even more depending on how long you have had them.
Yeah i dont want every pair of jeans ive gotten to get the most fades and signs of wear, some of them i just want to break in for comfort and i like the fit so i wear them, but im one of those that isnt trying to get the craziest fade combo. I actually like raw denim when its got like several months on them and still a dark indigo or whatever color they came in. I do like the progress of fading some of my pairs but thats not the only reason people like to get multiple pairs.
^^^^It is a lot of pairs, 3 were a gift to me and a got several others, but im actually not too crazy about a lot of the stuff at Self Edge SF right now, tons of Nudies(no thanks) only maybe the 3 sixteens and Flat Heads but i got 3 pairs for what i could get one pair of flat heads for. And i just figured i could get a lot now and rotate them for years. Money is not such a huge issue right now either for the first time, but in hindsight i do think that i could of done...
i just got 5 pairs hemmed at my local chain stitch specialty store (SELF EDGE SF) and two pairs from Jay @ blue owl. Jay hooked up the japan heritage and the Left Hand Twill in weird guy. My girl has been taking the denim thats been hemmed off and wearing it in with her hands for the LHT and they got soooo SOFT. LHT and Japan Heritage are my favorite so far. LHT is a fraction larger in waist than other weird guys, Jay describes this on Blue Owl so note that if you end up...
Have to leave my two cents on how great Jay has been, very personable business man, and anyone looking to buy great denim go to blue owl. Especially if you appreciate people who are extremely knowledgeable/Skilled and know how to do business by treating customers very well.
i just ordered a pair of 33 from tobi, cant wait til they get here. definitely look nice. And i wasnt able to find them anywhere else. I think they are an older model but you could email naked and famous and tell them what city your in and brandon always will tell you where everything is at. They are really good at replying quickly too, an admirable trait in such a fast growing company now a days. was replying to the post question a few pages back on the weird guy organic...
do you have these listed on ebay? i am interested in these, new to this site, didnt see a PM option so ill check back for your reply.