or Connect

Posts by therussian

I agree that people are doing less and eating more unhealthy. Sitting on their computers all day, not even being productive. People that are in shape tend to be in a lot better shape now a days due to the amount of information available on the web. (people like myself) My biggest problem, is women, young women (my age group, late teens early twenties) tend to be in real shit shape but don't think they are because people are too afraid to tell them and if they are told...
I need a belt for these shoes: suggestions/thoughts?
forgive me for not reading all 1000+ posts but.. i find that Express Fitted shirts (they are a little tighter than their modern fit) fit me the best from what i've tried. and they are in my price range when they are on sale (im young and have student loans). they are not the best quality but im not asking for much, they look nice. however, i feel like i have a bit of a problem with them getting a little un-tucked at the waist, i think they are like this because the sides...
I wouldn't say Ive always muddled through life slightly below average. I rocked high school, but that was just cause it was easy - i was lucky that i got accepted to the school i went to based on the fact i didn't play any sports and wasn't involved in any clubs (bullshit like that). When i got to college i got frustrated with my school because i realized that 90% of my classes were impossibly hard just to be hard. I didn't accept the trade off of studying for countless...
Hey, I'm new to the forum. I've been lurking for a while from time to time and thought this would be a good place to post this. First let me tell you about myself. I'm a recent grad, went to a great school for mechanical engineering, I got lucky. Discovered alcohol and women - never looked back, started to absolutely hate the actually school part of college. Did not take advantage of anything my school offered me. However, I did graduated in 4 years, did slightly below...