or Connect

Posts by andrewsd

jil x church's or just wait for some raf?
late pass, but keep them on for sure.what size are you in the jacket? you're my height and i just want to know what size to be on the lookout for.
i feel like they won't restock linen at this point. bookmark it though sometimes returns will popup. fwiw i like the fit myself, i'm xs in oxfords and the xs is perfect for me, not a huge fan of the collar shape though. they are a bit scratchy too for sure.http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-skinny-fit-chino-flat-front-pants/078952-32-033?ref=mens-clothing%2Fmens-bottoms%2Fmens-pantsthese seem interesting, been looking for tapered chinos like this in black. wonder...
easily the best proxy service you could ask for. professional and responsive. will definitely be my go to for any further COS purchases!
sounds really good. is the cotton lightweight? do you think the hem is under 18 cm?huge thanks to rirawin, best proxy you could ask for! the textured jersey tees are great. perfect summer tee for me, glad i got a few colors.
siki im
can you throw up some measurements? and how tall are you
anything specific i should tell someone to do sending me something ~$250 of value overseas to avoid customs? UK>USA
thanks, now to find a small somewhere. do you have the navy?
how does the static sweater run size wise?