or Connect

Posts by manhattan-sales

I personally think that your situation has nothing to do about investment at all. It is not fair that your oppinion did not matter at all in this case and I am sorry but this may be a foreshadowing of what is to come. This is a very big decission and as excited she may have been to jump into this with her new found $$ your word should always count because this is your decission together. I would not go as far as to thinking about a break up but you should just talk to her...
Like the thread says.... Just wanted to hear what all you romantics are going to be doing. Hoping to steal some ideas. For me as of now all I have planned is dinner at either Bouley, Megu or Nobu. Still havent found the gift (thinking of maybe a handbag). I would love to do something special but am running out of ideas. Its our third valentines day together and its quite hard to still find something super exciting to do for her. All inputs are appreciated
try this guy he has great feedback! www.stores.ebay.com/manhattan-sales
Thank you for your comments everyone. Its not that I do not like school or I do not earn good grades. The only classes that I actually did enjoy were the law classes I have taken so far (and buisness classes as well) and I got pretty much straight A's there. I guess I just have a lot of doubts and I am hoping that is normal at my age. I dont mind sitting and reading a few hundred pages but that is only for some classes. My main fear is that I will not get a high paying job...
As soon as I saw this thread tittle my whole life flashed before my very eyes. I am going to graduate in a year ( would have been sooner but I was pre med and transfered to this school and lost a whole lot of credits). My plan is to go to law school (hopefully someone here in New York will be nice enough to accept me). In school I get decent grades A's B's C's but as much as I enjoy some clasees I just dont enjoy the majority of them and I am just not a fan of education to...
Been looking for some shirts with a long collar for a while, so I went to Domenico Vacca yesterday as they were having a 50% off the entire store (sale ends today so for anyone interested you still have today) I wond up purchasing two amazing shirts but it cost me $500 which is supposedly a deal with for Mr. Vacca. If it was up to me and not my wallet I would have gotten about 10 shirts but anyhow does anyone know where I can get some good quality shirts with a long collar...
Hello everyone I am new to this forum and I am a true paul and shark fan. I also have a wholesale paul and shark account and I am selling a lot of this stuff on ebay. All of my items are 100% authentic and my pictures including the tags prove this to be true (also please look at my feedback). I now have a lot of the paul and shark / loro piana colaboration jackets up for sale as well. Here is a link to my page so you can see for yourself. If you have any questions please...