or Connect

Posts by J888www

Ilovelobbs, you are far too polite and helpful.I feel sad for those Friends, what a Bar-Steward those generous Friends have for a friend..........................
Which is the reason why the Chinese do not purchase Chinese manufactured goods, they have a tendancy to purchase foreign Brands manufactured in its original Country, which are sold outside of China, by travelling abroad or visiting Special Administrative Regions.I am Chinese, I do not have a masochistice attitude of "bashing" myself, merely stating a fact to the reason why others may prefer Made in USA.We have little trust in ourselves because we are wiser to...
As my irritation have receeded, I have edited the previous post.
1 x RRL Terrance Belt, Vintage effect very dark brown for the equivalent of US $20 1 x RRL Sateen Ranch Jacket in cream colour for equivalent approx US $145 2 x RRL checkered work shirts, both approximately $20 each I only value these items, the rest were bits and pieces of regular stuff of no interest but purchased to a make up for the "Special Gift". The RRPrice of the Jacket alone nearly balance the total cost of my purchases so I'm not complaining about money, it...
    Just arrived back from Bicester UK. There were some RRL remnants but nothing much to shout about................................................. Overall the whole experience at Bicester Ralph Lauren was rather stressful. They have a Special Gift promotion of 20% off when you spend £450 or more*, so after scanning all my items, I was £90 under this £450 value and the helpful Gentleman Sales Assistant informed that I may seek more items to make up the difference and...
I went to Bicester, UK again.........Saw the Ralph Lauren Clearance Store, which is separate from the main RL store, approx a dozen shop fronts down the street. They do have loads of RRL shirts and stuff.I had originally thought generic_guy was talking about the main store.I would like to eat my words and apologize to generic_guy for being skeptical........Sorry, my mistake.
Greetings generic_guy,What a coincidence that I went to Bicester outlet on the very same Wednesday 19th, arrived at approximately 12.30pm, very gloomy rainy weather, also had to eat my Jamie Oliver salted beef bap while standing in the rain.It maybe that I was a few days late, but on that Wednesday there was NO RRL at all in stock, just a few pieces of remnants/left-overs which were mostly in large/extra large sizes and wasn't worth much of interest.I noticed that there...
Was it really obvious ? or was it obvious after the the mistake was noted ?As you are of Oriental origin and English is not your mother tongue, you can be excused, little man.Not everyone makes..............and attack the poster rather than the postFor someone who make suggestions in regard to grammatical errors in their threads which contains these type of mistakes, this seems to reflect upon yourself.......Am curious if attacking others really does boost your pecker ?
Very good advise but maybe your advise will be more appropriately directed to other members because as from (6/3/12) #78, I had already "Let it go", check the dates of the threads.I just could not resist the temptation to return (7/19/12) to answer queries or to defend against attacks like.............ie below.No doubt there will be more aggressive interjectional comments but I cannot be held responsible for people with attitudes liken to obstreperous children."English...
I beg to differ but it IS the quality which has issues in this case and thousands of other cases but PR department hides it rather well.. Companies can charge whatever price to however gaUdy designs but we as consumers have a choice whether or not to purchase therefore there is no issue in regard to pricing. The main point is that consumers do not expect to pay for defective materials at any price especially when the manufacturer have prior knowledge that these materials...