or Connect

Posts by Returnal

Shame the quilted blazer isn't in the +J rerelease. Probably the piece I'd be most interested in. Chesterfield looks nice though. Do we know yet when that urban sweats collection is dropping?
Cool, thanks. Hopefully they'll appear on the UK site soon.
Some of the normal checked flannels have button down collars too though. For example: http://www.uniqlo.com/uk/store/goods/135175001Also there's another pic of the solid grey on the actual flannel page.
Noticed this guy wearing what appears to be a solid grey flannel on the UK site. Anyone know if these are sold out already or if they just haven't been put online yet? Wouldn't mind picking up a few solid colour ones instead of the usual patterns.
Useful advice, many thanks. I have a light blue shirt and a light/pastel brown tie. Maybe i'll go with that combination.
Still too informal i guess?Thanks anyway. Guess i'll get a plain formal tie.
Ok, thanks. Would this be an improvement?
Hi guys. I'm more from the streetwear side of things so naturally I have no idea what i'm doing. What do you think of this tie? Does it go with the rest? Just got it today and it's a little darker than it looked in the seller's pics.
The footage in the 99 Red Balloons video is from the movie, The End of Evengelion, which was basically a remake (or an alternative perspective) of the final two episodes.
Clarks Bushacre?