or Connect

Posts by tcwalter07

Yeezy til the death of me.
It looks like they adjusted the code to remove the extra 20% off. I had GATs in my cart for 219 earlier, and now they are 270.
I keep it G.O.O.D.
Hope not, because I really want a pair of the jeans in black. I bought the tan earlier this year and love them. A lot of what it is up looks great though. The shirt jacket and varsity both look nice from I can make out with the tiny pictures.
The site is really glitchy though. Some products don't have a page when you click on them, and the zoom-in doesn't really do anything.
Thanks, picked up a grey Ervell shirt for 122. Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled.
Do any webstores still have the Wings + Horns Moto Pants in Tan in size 31? I tried buying them from Roden, but after my order they emailed me saying they were sold out
Crazy prices on Geller and Junya with decent sizing left too.
Oh damn I'm going to be stopping by Boston in a few weeks and wanted to check them out. Hope they're still open when I roll through.
http://meganannwilson.com/russell-westbrooks-newfound-eyewear-obession/ I was already a major Thunder fan, but Westbrooks love of eyewear makes me like him even more. Dude wears Junya to press conferences.