or Connect

Posts by tcwalter07

I'd love a thread like that. Every summer my wardrobe shrinks to almost nothing wearable, I definitely want to kop some more cropped pants or shorts this time around.
Those Mykitas
Thanks for all the thumbs and comments, guys. I'll try to find a better context for the MMMs(they aren't laceless there), but Regis and I might be the only ones who like them at all. Sorry Snow, I'm not Canadian; I picked up the KIN while travelling through Montreal. The Ute is a small, although I'm sure I could have fit into an xs with how over-sized it is. It's also extremely soft and very warm, I'll probably mostly wear it like a coat. Again, thanks for all the great...
Ute PloierKINUndercoverMMM [[SPOILER]]
I picked a pair up from La Garconne sale a few weeks ago. The waist is TTS with slim thighs.
Pretty sure I have that TB also and have no issues with wearing it with sweaters. A few flecks of wool can get left behind on it which I have to pick off but nothing major.
Now that the no-thumbs-comments killed my shtick, maybe I will start acting like a real member and do that.
Ute Ploier from Suspension Point
I've ordered from TBS four times, packages have always arrived without any duties within three days despite my being in the middle of the US.
Maybe now that the thumbs-comments are gone I can start acting like a real member and post fits. Maybe now I can contribute to discussions beyond 100-character slang-driven hidden comments. Maybe this isn't just an end, but also a new beginning. Maybe now I am free.