or Connect

Posts by tcwalter07

Nothing too interesting clothing-wise; my friend had a photo project and found a very cool abandoned structure, so this is one of the rare times I get photographed with an actual camera at a nice location.SALT.GBVAPCMMM [[SPOILER]]
I highly recommend the Ute knit to anyone who is interested. It's extremely cozy and even cooler in person. I personally don't like the look of the grey that much, but if you do then it's a great piece. I'm honestly pretty surprised it isn't sold out yet. Sizing for it is pretty easy; I have a small which would work for anyone from small to large.
Visiting family/vacationing in the Bay for spring break. I live in Oklahoma.
Really good. Everything about them is terrific except for the fact that they pick up hella pet hair which can really dampen my steeze
Geller flight pants, Yohji and Ervell knits, Marsell, and a bunch of Uniqlo stuff. Bay Area tryna break my bank.
I tried on a ton of stuff, probably around a dozen or so pieces, but that is only because I don't get the chance to try things on very often and I like so much of what Maas & Stacks carries that I would regret not trying on as many things as I could. I did feel kind of bad about leaving so much for the employees(who were super nice) to put back, but I bought a pair of Geller flight pants so I figure I wasn't a waste of energy.
I'm a small in just about everything and Ervell shirting fits me perfectly at a small.
On vacation in the Bay Area this week so I went into Maas & Stacks, and after trying on nearly every piece of Ervell they carried, I have to say that the shirting this season is phenomenal. The granite shirt and the greenish silk shirt especially are both stellar; I highly recommend those as well as the quilted blue satin jacket. I also tried on the digital knit and it looks so good in person.
I don't mind wearing glasses at all. I see them as something I can buy and wear like a piece of clothing. Honestly if I were to make the switch to contacts I'd probably just keep wearing glasses with nonprescription lenses because I just really like nice eyewear. The only time I really wish I wore contacts is when I play pick-up basketball games.
Yeah I'm going through the same bounce back and forth between bumping non-stop K dot and getting tired of it as indesertum. I'm currently in a state of constant Pro-Era though with some Raider Klan for when I feel like getting ignorant and hype. Section.80 and GKMC are both stellar albums that are hard to be tired of for very long. I've been meaning to listen to give more of a listen to ScHoolboy Q's Habits & Contractions. But between Black Hippy, Pro-Era, A$AP, and Danny...