or Connect

Posts by tcwalter07

I'm kinda disappointed it leaked, but that hasn't stopped me from listening to it four times already.
SALT frames are great. Made in Japan with interesting designs. I have the Tate in grey and love it.
Thanks for the tip on that Geller jacket; I kopped the last 46. Hopefully it fits the same as the brown one Maas & Stacks had. I actually think I might like this color more.
Geller flight pants and John Elliot U-necks every day.
^For real that and his feature on Wendy and Becky is what got me on him. So many good mixtapes out of new artists.
His voice took me some getting used to, but once I got past that I really started vibing.
I'm on a crazy mixtape kick. All I've been bumping is Indigoism, King Remembered In Time, and now the fresh Chance drop Acid Rap.
Real talk from early July to mid August Oklahoma get nothing but 90-110 highs erryday. Silent tanks and various linens are in my future.
Hot weather just makes me want to become Regis for a few months. When the temperature goes up, my want for Margiela does too.
I figure the fourth wall fell last time, so at this point I'm not trying to preserve any mystery.