or Connect

Posts by tcwalter07

spacepope spits hot fire
Melonadejello and Regis stay steady killin' the one brand look Also damn octopandda that is great
That Pier Wu coat is killer
Archive and MAAS & Stacks are great. Both are musts for me each time I visit.
Julius from Rakuten. Here's hoping it fits.
Those are great, the matted finish looks terrific with the color.
Thanks guys! They fit my face perfectly, honestly I couldn't be happier. Also they should be ready just in time for my birthday! Re: Mykita; aside from TB, Mykita is hands down my favorite brand. The Mylon collection is incredibly cool. All the textures on the frames are unlike anything else out there, and their hinges are so solid and clever. They do a lot with 3-D printing and the results are incredible. Unfortunately none of it really fits my face as well as I'd like...
Those looks like something from Urban Outfitters honestly.
Black Optical Tulsa. I'm lucky enough to have a great optical store right where I live. They carry all the cool stuff like Mykita, Thom Browne, DITA, Garrett Leight, SALT, etc. They even got a couple pairs of the Mykita x Damir Doma frames which are sooo dope. No webstore if you're looking buy something, but they do phone orders and have great customer service.
Finally kopped the TB-101's in navy and gold. So hype for these, TB got the game locked up right now.