or Connect

Posts by tcwalter07

Thanks guys! They fit my face perfectly, honestly I couldn't be happier. Also they should be ready just in time for my birthday! Re: Mykita; aside from TB, Mykita is hands down my favorite brand. The Mylon collection is incredibly cool. All the textures on the frames are unlike anything else out there, and their hinges are so solid and clever. They do a lot with 3-D printing and the results are incredible. Unfortunately none of it really fits my face as well as I'd like...
Those looks like something from Urban Outfitters honestly.
Black Optical Tulsa. I'm lucky enough to have a great optical store right where I live. They carry all the cool stuff like Mykita, Thom Browne, DITA, Garrett Leight, SALT, etc. They even got a couple pairs of the Mykita x Damir Doma frames which are sooo dope. No webstore if you're looking buy something, but they do phone orders and have great customer service.
Finally kopped the TB-101's in navy and gold. So hype for these, TB got the game locked up right now.
^Great frame, glad you ended up getting it.
So much cheap stuff on yoox right now. I'm getting my light knit game on point.
"Has anyone ever tried to make u feel bad? Well who cares because I love you and non of its true only love and life - Lil B" - Lil B
Anyone know any good sites to buy interesting buttons? I bought some uniqlo linen shirts and want to put on something better than the plastic ones they come with. Some made of out bone, metal, etc. would be dope. I've looked around a bit but haven't been able to find anything as simple and cool as I'd like.
The TB stuff is all made by DITA. If they fit you, you should definitely get those. The leather is actually really nice, and the construction is great. I love Thom Browne eyewear; hoping to get a pair of TB-101's in Navy and Gold at some point.
Yoox linenJohn Elliot tankForme D'Expression twisted seam linen pantsGuidi [[SPOILER]]