or Connect

Posts by IR guy

Good calls, Joe G. You may also want to try and just walk down Newbury for stores like FCUK, DKNY, Aldo shoes and some other trendy boutiques. Also thinking maybe BR, and club Monaco, but it's been a while. I think there's also an Armani store with an Armani Cafe connected, however you obviously wouldn't look for bargains in there.
As a guy who used to visit BR and CM frequently, I can say that discovering Zara has me thinking twice about both of those stores. I'd like to think that the quality at BR is good for what they expect us to pay for a new pair of pants, but it's not. That store has been nortoriously overpriced, especially when you see (as mentioned in an earlier post about CM) how much things get marked down after just a month on the rack. I've walked into Zara and bought some great linens...
All of those products are good. I particularly like Texture Shine from Texture Line, it's not great on hold, but if you have short hair it looks great because the shine is already included. Just use a little hair spray for the finish and you should be okay. Also, if you want to save money, Target offers a wax and pomade Texture Shine-like products for about $4, as opposed to $20 in a salon.
Guys: Don't be fooled by the "low-carb" labeling on most protien bars. After reading the ingredients, you will discover the second largest component of any "low-carb" bar is glycerine. Glycerine is made by Dow Chemical, and is a waxy substance used i a variety of household products and some foods. It keeps the bars moist, but is broken down by your body simillar to a carbohydrate, but really is providing empty calories as it is not a macronutrient. The reason the...
Thanks LA Guy. I think the price is what made this a near-impulse buy. I'm still not sure, but there may be a more practical way for me to spend $99 before adding leather pants to my wardrobe. Maybe I should focus on the fact that I need more clothes for the office and less clothes for the clubs, and that my shoppiong habits as of late have not reflected that.
I am thinking about buying these straight-leg leathers on bluefly.com. Does anyone already own these and would you say that $99 is a deal? What is the best way to wear these (shoes, shirts, belts, etc.) if I do end up buying them?
The benifits lost are basically the increased heartrate and metabolism you get by taking ephadrine. All of these fat-burners are really self-contained ECA (ephadrine, caffine, asprin) stacks. Together they thin the blood, increase the heartrate and metabolism. The other ingredients in these supplements are really just there to help aid the body's natural breakdown of fatty acids. I saw the new stuff too and don't think it will work. Yes, it's all bad for you, but...
I'm going to an advertising awards dinner on a Friday night and the dress is creative black tie. I don't own a tux, so I'm planning on wearing my two-button, charcoal suit, french blue shirt (or something other than white), solid black tie, solid black braces and cordovan lace-ups. Do I need to wear a cumberbun with this? I'd rather not, I guess. Any sugesstions on shirt color? Other sugesstions? Thanks gentlemen.
Typically, my routine is something like this: 7:30 big breakfast of egg whites and whole grain toast or oatmeal. 10:30 whey protein shake w/ glutamine. 1:30 mixed greens salad of some kind with either tuna or grilled chicken breast and my own dressing. 4:30 fat free cottage cheese and some baby carrots or soy nuts. 7:00 whey protein shake w/ glutamine and 1/2 banana. 8:30 small piece of lean meat or fish/shrimp and some veggies. Sometimes I'll skip the second shake if my...
One option to doing your entire workout in the morning is a version of my schedule: I'm in bed by 10:30, up by 6, running by 6:30 the latest for about 40 min on an empty stomach. Egg whites and some kind of whole grain after my run, or if in a hurry 44 grams of whey protien and a banana. Prepare 3 more small meals for when at work, shower, etc. and to work by 8:30. After work I'll hit the weights for a little over an hour 4 times a week. Cardio is done for the day, I get...