or Connect

Posts by Louis XIV

Diaz, great looking shoes, what are they?
No idea about Düsseldorf but +1 on Diehl&Diehl in Frankfurt, just take into consideration they only offer shoes upwards of EU41/42. Also check the small collection at Cove & Co at Bethmannstraße and the selection on the first floor of Görtz between Zeil and Freßgass.
#1 is nice aside from the shoes
Had the first chance to try on several pairs/lasts of well made shoes yesterday. Decided to go for C&J as the store offered quite a big range of them and a lot of people around here are familiar with them. Hallam/348 in UK6.5E was very long and pointy, most likely too much for my liking, will give it a second chance though. Audley/337 in UK6.5E felt good with the same amount of noticable support all around the foot, still looks quite long and pointy, at least paired with...
Gentlemen, how much would a pair of calf plain captoe Old English on the U last approximately cost?
Looks fine to me Scotty
Butler, I think I would have prefered that look with a BD shirt and without a tie. SC and pants look quite country to me and the spread collar shirt and tie just don't grab my attention like outfits of yours normally do.
450 pounds sounds like a steal on a pair of EG, congrats!
If I recall correctly the European food regulations banned some acids that are allowed in the US and thus most soft drinks have different ingredients to them than in the US. Also there is less sugar in it. No idea how man different European versions there are. Another deciding factor is the packaging the drinks come in. PET loses carbonation over time, thus they put a lot more into it than they do to the same stuff bottled in glas. I generally prefer the later. Anyone of...
@ajmanouk, EMartNJ and lee_44106 put my comment well in place. I have never doubt the quality of AE and it seems they are widely available in the US, still of what worth is an easy to purchase and quality shoe if it just does not look appealing to me and thus I would not want to wear it? This is my personal taste, others might like them and I am fine with that, still it adds to the worth of this thread to stress the fact that there are other options out there.