or Connect

Posts by Louis XIV

Cantabrigian and MrChris, thank you a lot for your helpful opinions. Will be going to my tailor soon to discuss the first details. As for shoes, I have fairly small feet, UK6.5 and thus don't like traditional English shoes as they look very boxy on me. I spoke to Spoo about sleeker shoes and he further encouraged me to go for a pair of Carminas or Meermins. Did a bit of research and found these, which I just asked Betty of Carmina if they were indeed made on the Simpson...
One has to be impressed by what this team has achieved in that little of time and with that little of money.
Just returned from a lovely house party at a friends place. Plenty of new interesting people and had a great chat with one of the girls I gave a lift home. 19yr. old athlete attending a very selective sports university I love fit women.
I've got a pair of very lighlty worn FS029 in UK6.5 which unfortunately is too big for myself and which I would like to give to one of my fellow SFers, if you're interested, send me a PM.
I've got a pair of very lighlty worn FS029 in UK6.5 which unfortunately is too big for myself and which I would like to give to one of my fellow SFers, if you're interested, send me a PM.
Wow, todays match was not very nice to look at but still Eintracht once again managed to come back from a 0-1 deficit and win 2-1. I love the moral in this team.
Has anyone tried the Mink Oil Renovator of The Shoe Snob? Does it work as well as Saphir Renovateur or might it even be the same thing? Justin once said that his products were made by a French company, so this is highly likely, right? He is a great guy and I'd like to support him with a purchase as soon as I run out of Renovateur.
I disapprove of most things Lapo Elkann is wearing, because they are just too much into peoples faces, yet again lots or even all(?) of his clothing is made by Rubinacci, whom I love most pieces off and that will most likely be superior technically to everything I will ever be able to afford.
stichy, do you approve of this pic?