or Connect

Posts by Louis XIV

Congrats b1os! Just had time to watch some videos of the new Radical SR3 SL, lovely piece of machinery.
SFs love for Park Avenues is beyond me, they do nothing for me. I second acidboy's recommendation and besides Alden would advise you to have a look at the offerings of Loake, Crockett & Jones and Carmina.
Quote for insta-marry.I don't get why so many women wear fugly clunky shoes like this: and thatwhen those pictured in the quote are a million times more elegant and sexy.
My first can of San Pellegrino Aranciata. I have to make a side to side comparison of Aranciata with Orangina out of a glas bottle (the PET ones just have too much carbonation to it) but at the moment I think the Aranciata is a tad less sweet and a bit more bitter. I like both aspects of it. What is your favorite?
Great improvement Alex, keep it coming.
More German girls next door for myself now that Crat's body is being sold to old perveted men, yippie!
Thank you Sir.
Moo, those shoes are pure sechs. I think I have seen them at an other thread but forgot who made them, could you help me?
Spoo, do you still offer a pair of the Tod's Suedes Hampton is spamming all over the board? Would love to have a second look at them and would consider buying if they were available in UK6.5/US7.5 of a regular width.
Lovely shoes Hampton. Deets on the sweater please!