or Connect

Posts by Louis XIV

Timo, what fabric is your shirt made of?
MCQueenesque.Very well done!
I have not handled the shoes myself, but as far as I know they are made in Italy and goodyear welted. I don't know by whom though. Gummiabsatzfleck means rubber heel quarter.
Have you checked the different lines of L&M? I think you could afford their entry range.
There is Eduard Meier, but I am afraid they are neither easily available nor in your price range.
I'd definitely love to see them it that epic thread of yours. What are the two different pairs, maybe C&J Belgrave and JL Philip II?
Love the Berkeley. Will you start adding punched cap toes now that you own so many plain cap toes?
I am right on the fence between UK6F and UK6.5F.Most my shoes come in UK6.5F as I like to err on the large side, I own a pair of US7E shoes too though.I ended up with a pair of EU39.5 standard width Vass on the F last and I am very happy with them.If you are a regular UK6.5F I would recommend EU40 standard width to you.
What is the technical term for a flat machine made seam/tack like at the pocket of the following chino instead of the raised tack Luxire uses?
I like the look of the R last a lot, looks a bit like a wider F last, doesn't it?