or Connect

Posts by Louis XIV

Leaves, great job on the Carmina last comparison, very helpful! The Bonafe boot is a stunner!
I have got a shirt made of the white warzone plus and like it a lot. It definitely is a tough fabric, just how I like my OCBD to be. From the swatches I received prior to ordering I think the warzone looks a clearer, "cleaner" white, while the warzone plus is ever so slightly more "off"white. Has anybody else made this observation or might it only come from the way the fabrics were stored?
Desperately waiting for a fabric like that for a long time!Would buy both in cotton and linen.I'd also love to see a tattersall like the following, but with all the stripes of the same shade of blue.http://luxire.com/products/blue-black-tattersallI know an all blue tattersall is already on offer, but the stripes on it are a lot thicker and I much prefer the thinner and therefore more elegant pattern shown above.
The C&J 363 last has such a georgous shape, very nice pick up Crat!
Is that a single yoke on the navy small gingham?
Good looking shirts kulata. Did you specify a greater diameter than usual used by Luxire for the edge of your cuffs? Also, on the right shirt, is that the Luxire standard medium spread collar made as a button down?
Luxire, I received my most recent shirt and have a question regarding the collar. For previous shirts I ordered the standard Luxire BD collar with a collar size of 37.5cm, this time I ordered a Mercer BD collar with a collar size of 38cm. I noticed the neck band of the recent shirt is 4.5cm high compared to the 4cm of my older shirts. Is this a feature of the Mercer BD collar or has the increase in neck band height to do with the greater collar size?
Is there a reason why the fold of the leather at the heel of JI's shoes is visible?
Have you ordered the Blue University Stripes Oxford? Luxire is waiting for a restock of the fabric, which has caused my order to be delayed for several weeks already, but Theresa told me so when I wrote her an email.
The striped shirt is made from Blueish Green University Stripes Oxford?