or Connect

Posts by Louis XIV

Is that a single yoke on the navy small gingham?
Good looking shirts kulata. Did you specify a greater diameter than usual used by Luxire for the edge of your cuffs? Also, on the right shirt, is that the Luxire standard medium spread collar made as a button down?
Luxire, I received my most recent shirt and have a question regarding the collar. For previous shirts I ordered the standard Luxire BD collar with a collar size of 37.5cm, this time I ordered a Mercer BD collar with a collar size of 38cm. I noticed the neck band of the recent shirt is 4.5cm high compared to the 4cm of my older shirts. Is this a feature of the Mercer BD collar or has the increase in neck band height to do with the greater collar size?
Is there a reason why the fold of the leather at the heel of JI's shoes is visible?
Have you ordered the Blue University Stripes Oxford? Luxire is waiting for a restock of the fabric, which has caused my order to be delayed for several weeks already, but Theresa told me so when I wrote her an email.
The striped shirt is made from Blueish Green University Stripes Oxford?
Not at all, tailors just like engineers have created paper based sketches since decades, right? My question was aiming at the fact that from my experience a lot of people are not familiar with and thus unable to properly read CAD sketches. From your reply I take your tailors are trained to easily execute CAD sketches into paper patterns, correct?
Luxire, if you are partly using CAD to create patterns, would you be able to work with templates like the following one which clapeyron created?
What a great pair meister, wear it in good health!
Timo, what fabric is your shirt made of?