or Connect

Posts by Louis XIV

Whenever I try to subscribe to a thread I get the error message "Failed to create subscription". At first I thought I simply had subscribed to too many threads but after I have deleted a lot of subscriptions, the problem remains. I hope this can be fixed?
Schn├╝rsenkel
Fantastic, thank you so much for sharing!
I can't believe this topic has not attracted more interest and replies. I am small, slim and have a hollow back. I am also not overly fond of the looks of darts. Over the course of the years I have had MTM shirts from various local businesses, I have ordered shirts online based on measurements I took from existing shirts and which I adjusted several times. Nothing has solved the problem of massiv billowing around the waist and honestly the balance of some of the shirts...
When will Brisbane Moss Tennyson swatches be available?
Absolutely gorgeous!
When will swatches of the Brisbane Moss fabrics be available? When can one expect you to order a new batch of buttons?
The Tennyson range of cotton drills has a perfect weight for chinos.The shade of stone looks very promising.This is a dream come true!Also great decision on the thickness of the buttons, 3mm is a reasonable choice.
So you would recommend sticking to the same size I comfortably wear in the corduroy jeans instead of sizing down?
http://www.uniqlo.com/uk/store/goods/124313 I think the shrinkage will mostly affect the length of the jeans, while the waistband will stretch back out. Do you think the denim will stretch similiar to the corduroy?