or Connect

Posts by Louis XIV

What about the volume of the toebox and vamp?
They look lovely and quite close to this spectacular pair of Nikolaus Tuczekhttp://www.keikari.com/english/nikolaus-tuczek/
Maybe you should sent in the altered pair to have Luxire copy it. Also, as the problem seems pretty common on Luxire pants, maybe they can learn from you how to fix this problem in general.
Dear wurger, now that you have experience with both, how would you compare the fit of AS 109 to Vass F?
What colors are the dark blue and brown shoe next to it on the left? Navy and Brown CXL?
[[SPOILER]] What colors are the dark blue and brown shoe next to it on the left?Navy and Brown CXL?
How does the size of slim cord jeans compare to the slim selvedge denim? I wear sz. 29 in the cords and am uncertain which size to get in the raws.
Are the most recent chino fabrics those of Brisbane Moss?
I just recently had the chance to meet Roberto Ugolini and get my hands on 20 pairs of his lovely shoes, but in my opinion those Main-d`or shoes exceed even master Ugolini's shoes in looks. Thank you so much for sharing!
n-domino, may I ask what size those lovely chukkas are?Also, is three eyelets the norm in Vass or did you specify it?