or Connect

Posts by Louis XIV

Well, seems as if I earned myself a questionable reputation
That sounds very reasonable for a shoe as lovely looking as that! Would you mind sharing pictures of a side view, the sole and maybe the heel?
Very good looking pair! May I ask how much you have paid for them?
DWFII, so who produces the shoe with the greatest spi today? How comes there is nobody interested in raising cattle as slowly as it was done in the past, because it will surely be the turbo mast which will make leathers having a lower quality, right?
If in doubt I always prefer a tie knot too small over one too large, thus a single FIH would have been my preference.As for the tie itself, I don't like its color/pattern, but I am a sucker for CBD so maybe it's just not conservative enough for my taste but in good taste generally speaking.
This is unbelievably impressive, thanks for sharing and have fun with your jacket!
Well, in contrast to DonCologne, I dislike the tie and the knot you tied. Everything else is fine, keep it up! AAS, I'd say the graph check shirt is a perfect choice for a job interview for a maths/physics teacher, well done!
TobiasM, die Ärmel der Jacke sind ein wenig kurz, sonst alles gut
rudals, I think your top half has a little too much white in it, either go for another tie or a light blue shirt, still not much wrong with the outfit stitchy, I think blue/white stripes are a bit too city for that outfit, I'd go for an ecru shirt or a heavy white with a casual pattern to it. Good looking shoes!
arglist, well that's a perfect outfit to me, nothing to complain about. Are those Vass on your feet?