or Connect

Posts by Louis XIV

This is unbelievably impressive, thanks for sharing and have fun with your jacket!
Well, in contrast to DonCologne, I dislike the tie and the knot you tied. Everything else is fine, keep it up! AAS, I'd say the graph check shirt is a perfect choice for a job interview for a maths/physics teacher, well done!
TobiasM, die Ärmel der Jacke sind ein wenig kurz, sonst alles gut
rudals, I think your top half has a little too much white in it, either go for another tie or a light blue shirt, still not much wrong with the outfit stitchy, I think blue/white stripes are a bit too city for that outfit, I'd go for an ecru shirt or a heavy white with a casual pattern to it. Good looking shoes!
arglist, well that's a perfect outfit to me, nothing to complain about. Are those Vass on your feet?
Luxire, I would like to learn about the means you have got to account for forward sloping shoulders. I feel most people nowadays have forward sloping shoulders and definitely do I. What do I need to expect from a shirt that account for it? A differently cut yoke, different shoulder seems, a different shape of the armhole?
table21, first check your emails, your order confirmation lists all the measurements you gave to Luxire. Second, wash and measure your shirt, has Luxire followed the measurements you gave them correctly? Well, in case so, it's not their fault the shirt does not fit you. If not, you can contact Theresa and discuss what you options are. As for your shirt, obviously you need a greater bottom width, other from that it seems you have too little fabric in the back of the chest...
mcobinad, you set the spoiler tags and within those you post your pictures with the IMG tags. As for your outfits, I think all your jackets have too much waist suppresion. I don't know if you have very broad shoulders and a tiny waist or if the jackets are just too wide for you around your shoulders but I would either go with a wider waist or narrower shoulders. Am also not a fan of flap pockets on casual jackets, especially when paired with fun chinos. As for those...
Please excuse the spam but I am afraid my question got lost.I feel the Uetam last paired with a long vamp makes for a great loafer for those men with small feet like myself, so maybe some others would be interested as well?
Luxire, regarding your selvedge denim fabrics, how much stretch is to expect from them? Am I save to assume the inseam will shrink approximately 1/2 inch on the initial wash, while the waist will stretch out 1 inch and thighs and knees 1/8 to 1/4 inch each?