or Connect

Posts by Louis XIV

Fred is back
Don, deine Hose stößt nicht nur auf dem Schuh sondern auch in der Ferse auf, ich würde sie leicht kürzen lassen.
Gentlemen, I could need some help in sizing. I am interested in a pair on the 026 last. I own a pair of Alfred Sargent chelsea boots on the 89 last in UK6.5F which fits nicely. A pair of Cheany on the 175 last in UK6.5F is too generous in the toe box and maybe even a hair too long. Also I wear EU39.5 in Vass F last. Would you guys go for UK6F or UK6.5F in the 026 last?
Those two are fantastic fabrics, you won't regrett your choice
Good looking jacket and shoes SB, mind to share what they are?
Can't wait for my most recent shirt order to arrive. Also have to email you to add more swatches to the order, so many great new additions!
Charlie, funny coincidence, a guy who sells some small leather goods at the German equivalent of Styleforum received a batch of French linen threads this week as well, they could very possibly be the same you received there. Those are the same thread Hermes uses for their leather goods, right?
Great additions! Love the Chatham Blue, Indigo Blue, Navy and Racing Green!
It might surprise you, but I actually like seams and would never consider to buy a wholecut, strange, he? @XFactor, this forum agrees on a high minimum standard of quality which a shoes needs to be recommended.Therefor I am afraid your budget will not be enough to buy a new pair as the entry level cap toes recommended around here are AE Park Avenue, Loake Aldwych and Meermin Classic Collection.Also, while I have not handled a pair myself, I heard good things about Langer &...
Well, seems as if I earned myself a questionable reputation