or Connect

Posts by Louis XIV

Who's the maker of the following shoe?
Keeper!
Luxire, is the Grandi & Rubinelli Baby Pink Oxford more or less saturated than the Pale Pink Classic Oxford?
Imo one of the best looking cap toes you own! Will you get them toppied?
Does anybody of you have experience with "thekiltstore"? I consider buying a pair of Loake Eton and they offer them for as little as 117GBP.
Second one is Carmina, right? What's the first?
Great purchase!No matter the price, they look 110% awesome, just like the material mix suggests
Fantastic trousers!What are they?
Luxire, all the shirts I've got from you have two pleats at the cuff. What's your experience with a single pleat cuff, does it help to clean up the silhouette for those who prefer a very slim shirt/sleeve?
To Carl and all the other shirtmakers. Is there a maximum amount of difference between a shirts waist and hip measurement that you recommend for a well balanced shirt? I prefer a slim shirt and have reduced the waist and hip measurements as much as possible without restricting my motion, darts are added to the back. Still I don't like the midsection of my shirts. What bothers me is not so much the amount of extra fabric but the hourglass silhouette and what it means to...