or Connect

Posts by Louis XIV

Am thinking of going for a cardholder as a wallet replacement since I do only carry few cards and little cash with me anyways. As far as I know Euro bank notes are among if not the biggest currency in the world. I would like to fit once folded 50 Euro notes in one side of the cardholder. Judging from the measurements on your site the cardholer/pockets are not deep enough. Would it be possible for you to produce a cardholder with enough space between the two card pockets to...
Great, will send you a PM.
Kent, great you are back posting! Can you comment the fit of the swim shorts? I would love to put my first order in.
$60
Well, the outseam is the same as stated by OB for the Bulldog, but the waist measurement differs greatly, so does the leg opening.KW Size 28 - Waist: 28" = 71,1cm Outseam 15.5" = 39,4cm Inseam: 6" = 15,2cm Leg Opening: 10" = 25,4 cmOB Size 28 - Waist: 80cm = 31.5" Outseam 39,1cm = 15.4" Inseam 15cm = 5.9" Leg Opening 27cm = 10.6"For what reason doesn't Kent himself answer to emails, PMs oder posts in this thread anymore?
Looking at the measurements, that's what I thought. I asked via email and Danny, while admitting he is unfamiliar with OB, thought the KW shorts looked closer to Setter than Bulldog from pictures. If they were Bulldog length I would order right away, but with international shipping, taxes etc. I would prefer to be sure.
Has anybody tried on the swim shorts? Are they closer in fit to the Orlebar Brown Setter or Bulldog?
I've got two more questions regarding shirts. It has been discussed before that instead of adding darts one could also reduce the back of the waist to account for the S shape of the human body. I would like to understand this method better. 1. How does one measure/determine how great a difference in balance of front and back waist is right for one's build and posture? 2. Imagine a client that has a drop of 5" between chest and waist as well as 3" between hips/seat and...
Does anybody know who produces the lambswool cable knit sweaters for Drakes?
For 14.5" and 15" shirts, what's the hip/bottom measurement?