or Connect

Posts by Louis XIV

Thank you two for the explanation!I prefer the simplicity of the stich and sadly find the flap a lot less attractive.Well, I am probably in the minority.
@Leaves, you offer several interesting styles of Carlos Santos oxford shoes. I hate myself for being this nit-picky, but what ruins them for me is the little leather flap at the bottom of the lacing. Can you explain to me the use of it and why the "Algarve Wingtip" doesn't have it, but the "Classic Oxford" and the "Dress Shoe" do?
What do you mean with "the best of both" in regards of a topy on top a single leather sole? As for the reason why I look for a thin rubber sole, I have a small frame and tiny UK6 feet, the pairs of boots on rubber soles with more than 5 mm thinkness, like in a single leather sole, that I own look very clunky on me. I am looking for a sleek casual shoe though, that I can wear to most occasions and under most weather conditions.
I would like to have a chukka boot made with a rubber sole but instead of a Dainite, with a thin, more dressy one like the EG "flexible rubber sole". Does anyone know if Vass can source soles like that?
I owned two pairs of APC NS in the past and liked them for their minimalistic and somewhat dressy design (no stitching, no leather patch, silver buttons) as well as their mid rise. Since I have athletic thighs and prominent knees I found their cut a little too narrow below the hips. Which brands should I look at for a pair of raw indigo as well as a white pair of jeans?
Sounds promising. I have narrow heels too and tend to slip out of my Loake Etons eventhough the length is fine, so maybe 360 is a better fit for me than 019.
Does the 360 last have a narrow, regular or wide heel?
Price drop
Price drop
Vass does not cost 800€ a pair.Loake does a lot of things right, which is why they can be sure of business from my side.There are quality shoes that aren't goodyear welted.