or Connect

Posts by Louis XIV

The spread of the collar of the pink shirt looks great. Which instructions did you give?
Those two measurements Luxire calls front and back rise are important to produce your pair of trousers exactly to the dimensions you want them to be. I guess they are important to get the balance right between front and back, only those measurements aren't what tradtionally is refered to as rise. The traditional term is what determines how high the pair will sit on your torso. Therefore check the trousers you own and compare to the rise of fellow customers approximately...
We are of similiar height and waist.I am not sure we refer to the same measurement, but a rise, like a tailor measures it, outside trouser length minus inseam length, of 9.75" I wouldn't call high.At our height I would say a rise of below 9" is low, between 9" and 10" is medium and everything above is high.Also 10.5" sound far too narrow for the thighs.Even my tightest chinos come with no less than 11.25", this is for an ankle opening of 7" just for comparison.
If you like the Huntesman, you might enjoy this one as well: http://karl-matthews.com/2014/08/27/looking-forward-to-winter-with-the-everest-cashmere/
@Luxire, I've got a question regarding the shape of the sleeves of my shirts.So far I have asked you for slim, tapered sleeves, I guess the patern to make them looks similiar to the pattern on the left.I like the reduced amount of fabric around the upper arm and forearm but have noticed that I need some more room around the elbow.Would it be possible to cut a sleeve with a curved upper arm and a straight taper down from the elbow like in the right pattern? [[SPOILER]]
Am thinking of going for a cardholder as a wallet replacement since I do only carry few cards and little cash with me anyways. As far as I know Euro bank notes are among if not the biggest currency in the world. I would like to fit once folded 50 Euro notes in one side of the cardholder. Judging from the measurements on your site the cardholer/pockets are not deep enough. Would it be possible for you to produce a cardholder with enough space between the two card pockets to...
Great, will send you a PM.
Kent, great you are back posting! Can you comment the fit of the swim shorts? I would love to put my first order in.
$60
Well, the outseam is the same as stated by OB for the Bulldog, but the waist measurement differs greatly, so does the leg opening.KW Size 28 - Waist: 28" = 71,1cm Outseam 15.5" = 39,4cm Inseam: 6" = 15,2cm Leg Opening: 10" = 25,4 cmOB Size 28 - Waist: 80cm = 31.5" Outseam 39,1cm = 15.4" Inseam 15cm = 5.9" Leg Opening 27cm = 10.6"For what reason doesn't Kent himself answer to emails, PMs oder posts in this thread anymore?