or Connect

Posts by Mess

Can someone give me some details about how Cliff is working atm please. I am thinking of rewarding myself if I get a new job and the questions I am thinking of are: 1) Can you choose the length between the end of the shoe and the cap as it always seems very small in comparison to most shoes on the market. 2) What is the current wait time? 3) What is the current price? 4) Does the rounded toe look quite as full in real life? Are there any other toe shapes outside of round...
AALooking for quality shoes in (preferably) burgundy/oxblood but I am open to tan or various shades of brown. Would need to work with a mid-grey suit in both a business and casual setting. Open to second hand if anyone has seen any bargains about. Also, open to suede but they would probably be erring more on the side of casual, not a disaster for me though.
What is your ebay shop btw? Really hard to find a UK based one on this forum.Could you PM me some details about the shoes you carry as well please.Edit: Size 9.5/10
Would it be useful logging what I actually eat for the coming week or giving the general idea for each day? My diet is pretty much the same stuff constantly and my weight does not change.
I am pretty much a new starter with this stuff. I know my way around a gym machine wise but I haven't been for years and think I would be better off starting on free weights. As I don't know the names of the exercises I could do with explanations of what things are. So anyway here is my situation. I am 6ft 2" and 164lbs. 37" chest I also have a fairly weak lower back and will be going by myself. Now I am looking for a routine to do for about 1 hour a day 4 days a week....
Not really something worth making a whole new thread for but would any body be able to tell me if there is a way of filtering the B&S sub-forum so that I can only see items sold by UK sellers / people shipping to UK? As there is a lot on there I am interested in but most doesn't leave the US.
Not really something worth making a whole new thread for but would any body be able to tell me if there is a way of filtering the B&S sub-forum so that I can only see items sold by UK sellers / people shipping to UK. As there is a lot on there I am interested in but most doesn't leave the US.
Is there a better umbrella that I could buy for £30? I can get the bigger Gieves one for £30 or the little one for £19.50. All I require is that it is dark and has as little chance as possible of going inside out or just generally breaking.
Thanks for the reply.The picture I posted wouldn't require a special cut I imagine? Just a standard cut at a barbers would do it fine? (A good barbers I must add).My hair is a very dark brown and I would like it to rest in a messy and natural way, much like the photo. Apart from hairspray and the product is there any other techniques I should use? Blow-drying? Not shampooing and conditioning everyday. And so on?
  This is what I am starting at (shoes are around 2 weeks old) and with a lot of help from Lear I am going to start going for a mirror shine. I hope this goes well!!