or Connect

Posts by xchen

Quote: Originally Posted by FLMountainMan +1 to everything said. I love his stuff and I catch myself singing the GT versions of songs whenever the real ones come on. I'm in the exact same boat as you. Been listening to GT since All Day came out. Don't like some of his older stuff as much, and missed him live when he came through ATL and was pissed. People were scalping his tickets for like 4x face value.
Quote: Originally Posted by aeglus now if only you could get rid of your hatred of gay people then you might be on the road to redemption Don't worry, I still you.
Sugar Cane 1966 as well!
I have a Visvim E-Cat, but I don't really carry it very often. Probably will when I go back to college.
definitely not - possibly even spam
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini You've changed, bro. Don't we all? What I wear now is more like what I was wearing in '07, just cheap basics. Ultimately I think I realized it was the only way to keep myself from falling into a pit of endless spending on clothes. So now I've fallen into an endless pit of spending on renovating my fiances condo.
kodiak, those look great bro. APC NS only for me from here on out. I love them.
sup whodini
White TPS filing cabinet from CB2 - I built a table/desk for our bedroom and I'm hopefully getting everything settled in today. So glad to finally have one project done since we're doing so many renovations and DIY projects right now.
Bump - final price drop