or Connect

Posts by xchen

way to necro-post in a thread from 5 years ago...
I don't usually drink rum, but I need a decent bottle for the collection. Will probably be mixing with Mexican Cokes and the s/o might occasionally have a mojito. Any suggestions? Looking to spend $25-35 for a 750mL.
The denim on those looks great. I love my OG Roys. I need to get them hemmed this weekend. Will really love them after a hem...
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH Most landlords won't even rent you something unless your gross salary is equal to 40 times the monthly rent payment. I have no idea how some people get around this. Factor in how badly they want to get it rented too. I think a lot of landlords might let it slide a bit if a place has been empty for a significant amount of time.
Gangs of New York mostly watching shows these days.
made a simple gin and tonic today 2oz Hendrick's 4oz tonic lime juice
Made some margaritas last night with Patron Silver, Cointreau and lime juice. After that had a Yuengling. Going to tweak the recipe a bit and try to get it perfect tonight.
Quote: Originally Posted by FLMountainMan +1 to everything said. I love his stuff and I catch myself singing the GT versions of songs whenever the real ones come on. I'm in the exact same boat as you. Been listening to GT since All Day came out. Don't like some of his older stuff as much, and missed him live when he came through ATL and was pissed. People were scalping his tickets for like 4x face value.
Quote: Originally Posted by aeglus now if only you could get rid of your hatred of gay people then you might be on the road to redemption Don't worry, I still you.
Sugar Cane 1966 as well!