or Connect

Posts by xchen

Blue in Green does it on a Union Special. Will run you at least $25 plus shipping each way.
How does canvas fit in comparison to J. Crew?
I used to order them rare, but had a bad experience where the stake ended up getting cold and that was pretted screwed up. It was just a piece of cold, raw meat. Ever since them I get them medium rare, but I'm cool with the pink.
way to necro-post in a thread from 5 years ago...
I don't usually drink rum, but I need a decent bottle for the collection. Will probably be mixing with Mexican Cokes and the s/o might occasionally have a mojito. Any suggestions? Looking to spend $25-35 for a 750mL.
The denim on those looks great. I love my OG Roys. I need to get them hemmed this weekend. Will really love them after a hem...
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH Most landlords won't even rent you something unless your gross salary is equal to 40 times the monthly rent payment. I have no idea how some people get around this. Factor in how badly they want to get it rented too. I think a lot of landlords might let it slide a bit if a place has been empty for a significant amount of time.
Gangs of New York mostly watching shows these days.
made a simple gin and tonic today 2oz Hendrick's 4oz tonic lime juice
Made some margaritas last night with Patron Silver, Cointreau and lime juice. After that had a Yuengling. Going to tweak the recipe a bit and try to get it perfect tonight.