or Connect

Posts by xchen

This is a forum, not a blog. Asshole.
UPDATE: Paternity test proved my former friend was the father. The mother has since gotten married to her supervisor at McDonald's and is pregnant again and is stepmother to his kids. As far as I know she never sought any monetary compensation from the father and he has had no relationship with the child. Before the baby was actually born the guy got walked in on by his dad while he was involved in sexual acts with a male friend. It all really got pretty hilarious and I...
Selling these Red Wings from J. Crew. Somehow got the wrong size and didn't realize it until after wearing them a few times. They are still in great shape. Want to sell and get another pair in the right size. 9.5D - $135 shipped - won't be going any lower on these.
I use a Fenix E05 R2, $20 on amazon. No issues, owned for 7 or 8 months, runs on a AAA, 27 lumens IIRC, and it puts off plenty of light for me. Simple and compact which is what I want on my keychain. Good luck.
This will not happen. I have to deliberately take the hook off and put it on. You will be golden - I have actually had just as good of results as with a carabiner.
finally sprung for some sunglasses
willy, I have the black kaijin hook and it does not bend through hard use, it is very sturdy. However, it is no longer black, but mostly copper with a bit of black on it. I get compliments on it and the patina, but I prefer the black murdered out look. My $.02
If this guy were to go out in public I doubt anyone would think twice about it.
^ I've got some Danner Mtn Light IIs and love em, but to me LEC seems to just be a clone of other brands. All their footwear is very reminiscent of other brands, and possibly the whole line in general haha.
Well put, and the jeans look great. Not washing any item of clothing in general is pretty gross... I think a few months in jeans is pushing it, but I'm pretty active in them.