or Connect

Posts by xchen

camp sole is the gray sole as seen on the Oak Street site. The white one is the Vibram Christy sole which can also be seen on the website.
Cool! I'd like to go for the 10.5D trail oxford with the 2060 sole. Any idea on a rough timetable for these so I can set aside some stacks?
Found a pair of black Paxton captoe bluchers in my size at the thrift store. Picked them up as I need black shoes for upcoming wedding at the end of the month, but I normally don't wear black shoes.
exactly - they are the pair from the blog post on Starts with Typewriters.here's some more pics of mine prior to polishing:
^ They were getting pretty light until I polished them. I use only black polish on my brown shoes - prob not for everyone but I love what it does when it gets into all the scars and stitching.
Sid Mashburn - 1.5 years, just gave them first polish
Sid Mashburn - 1.5 years, just gave them first polish
This is a forum, not a blog. Asshole.
UPDATE: Paternity test proved my former friend was the father. The mother has since gotten married to her supervisor at McDonald's and is pregnant again and is stepmother to his kids. As far as I know she never sought any monetary compensation from the father and he has had no relationship with the child. Before the baby was actually born the guy got walked in on by his dad while he was involved in sexual acts with a male friend. It all really got pretty hilarious and I...
Selling these Red Wings from J. Crew. Somehow got the wrong size and didn't realize it until after wearing them a few times. They are still in great shape. Want to sell and get another pair in the right size. 9.5D - $135 shipped - won't be going any lower on these.