or Connect

Posts by xchen

inseam = 33.5 leg opening = 7.5
worn of and on for about a month - no wash or dry clean. I took the pics outside in natural light so they look way bluer than real life. there is a light spot on back right pocket but it is not that prevalent in real life. size 29, waist actually measures 32" Canadians please feel free to inquire about shipping
Very lightly used to hold business cards. Only carried it with me a handful of times. Will darken considerably with regular use. $15 shipped in US, outside US buyer pays actual shipping. Thanks for looking.
I've got a pair and will 2nd that.
not only did we all get our invoices we already have the shoes! sux man looks like you missed out
you nailed it
Apparently the bride made comments to my wife that the reason for the super large wedding party is so people who probably wouldn't make the trek will feel obligated to go to her wedding (we're in ATL and wedding is in Michigan on the great lakes). The whole situation is just making me mad.
My brother-in-law's wedding is this weekend. Despite asking him what suits we need for months he didn't give anyone a definitive answer until a week ago, a $200 polyester suit from Men's Wearhouse. I went to get measured and gave b-i-l my size as he wants to order the suits for a group discount. As far as anyone can guess he still hasn't ordered them and I fly out (destination wedding) on Thursday. I'm starting to get pissed off and when I call him out on it to my family...
After giving it some thought I think I should adjust my size to a 10D... same as my Indy boots and iron rangers, although I'm a 10.5D in pretty much everything but the Alden lasts.
not quite as dark as it looks in the pic. it's been worn pretty sparingly and looks pretty close to the one on tanner's web site with very little if any aging. asking $30 shipped + 4% for paypal in us. outside us contact me for a shipping quote size 30