or Connect

Posts by xchen

I'll echo froosh and say outlier as well... the price may seem a bit steep but for what you get the price is really fair. Fabric is amazing and for the heat it's about the best thing I've ever worn.
Unfortunately I'm boycotting boots these days - will have to wait for the shoe version
I'll have pics up by the weekend, the lighting the last few days has been absolutely terrible. Next for me is peanut suede trail oxford. George, could you possibly give us a status update on the cap toe oxfords? Is that still on for f/w?
^ No, I sized down half from my normal shoe size. I size down 1/2 size for Red Wings as well (from my normal shoe size). I wear: 10.5D Allen Edmonds (my true size) 10D Red Wing 10D Alden 10D Whites 11D Nike (possibly New Balance as well) 10D Oak Street 10.5D Vans + Chucks + Jacks 10.5D LLBean blucher mocs 10D Clarks 10.5D Sperry If you can think of another brand I may be able to chime in. It's finny to say I'm a true 10.5D when most of the shoes above I wear a 10D but...
sized down half (same as Alden) and they fit perfect
nice, mine should be here tomorrow. can't wait to start breaking them in, i put off getting trail oxfords far too long considering it's my favorite style of shoe.
brokeassp if you do get them today would you mind posting up some pics?
Any pics by any chance, George? Although I kind of wanna wait... nah, pic!!!!