or Connect

Posts by xchen

NWT Kapital Cisco No 5s Century Denim size 34 Waist: 34 Front Rise: 11.25 Back Rise: 15.25 Upper Thigh: 13 Knee: 9.5 Leg Opening: 8.5 Inseam: 34 4/6 - Price dropped to $200
NWT Kapital Cisco No 5s Century Denim size 34 Waist: 34 Front Rise: 11.25 Back Rise: 15.25 Upper Thigh: 13 Knee: 9.5 Leg Opening: 8.5 Inseam: 34
Thanks guys, I'll do that.
If I'm S in J. Crew would I be S in Gitman Vintage?
Sid Mashburn Double Monks size 10.5D bought in-store. Wore them regularly for about 6 months, stored with shoe trees, polished one or two times. Will ship free in CONUS - other countries pay actual postage. Please add 4% for paypal. Theres a small scar on the front of the right shoe. Double soles are a bit worn on the toes but in great shape everywhere else. I'm not a cobbler but they should be going strong for quite some time without needing a resole.
Love the Trench oxford.... but would love it more with a captoe. Anyone carrying that configuration?
go with the 8.5 and you'll be golden
Will the trench boot be available in a shoe version at any point? Please say yes... not that big on boots anymore.
Watched Half Nelson and Limitless on Netflix online this weekend. Both solid.
congrats kiya! I will be in SF next month for my first trip to the west coast and can't wait to swing by and check out the newly renovated shop.