or Connect

Posts by US Grant

can anyone help me with the color difference on the Bourbon vs Copper on the Blacksmiths? Cooper seems to have a rust/orange under color at most...Hoping it's not as orange in person. I remember seeing both in-person last year but couldn't tell the difference in hand. I'm interested in how these age as well. I have the Chestnut Beckmans and they have turned into a nice burnt orange with use and abuse.
those boots! what model?
I have a Filson Gift Card directly from the Seattle Store from a gifted jacket I returned that didn't fit me. I need the scratch more than I need a new coat at the moment. Selling 5% 10% off plus from me, plus you get 10% off at Filson.com when on your order. So for $399, get $471 worth of gear. Get that Mackinaw or that Filson x Levi trucker jacket (now the Short Cruiser) or anyone of their amazing pieces of luggage or briefcases. I will send the online code for...
I have a Filson Gift Card directly from the Seattle Store from a gifted jacket I returned that didn't fit me. I need the scratch more than I need a new coat at the moment. Selling 5% 10% off plus from me, plus you get 10% off at Filson.com when on your order. Get that Mackinaw or that Filson x Levi trucker jacket (now the Short Cruiser) or anyone of their amazing pieces of luggage or briefcases. I will send the online code for immediate use as well as mail you the...
I have a Filson Gift Card directly from the Seattle Store from a gifted jacket I returned that didn't fit me. I need the scratch more than I need a new coat at the moment. Selling 5% 10% off plus from me, plus you get 10% off at Filson.com when on your order. So for $399, get $471 worth of gear. Get that Mackinaw or that Filson x Levi trucker jacket (now the Short Cruiser) or anyone of their amazing pieces of luggage or briefcases. I will send the online code for...
Personally I'd say you have more options with the Tan. You can wax the hell out of it for a burly/rustic look and let that set and leave it's mark...or you can keep it clean and focus just on getting the leather patina'd. My bag is 7 years old of regular use and is hardly dirty, all without particularly trying.
Anyone pick up the M-back pants? I'm curious as to how warm these are and how the breathe. Love the Climbers after the 60/30s. I know someone had to pick up the $upermarine Parka too
Used but certainly not abused Filson Original Briefcase. This bad boy is just starting to be broken in with a nice patina forming on the bridle leather handles and shoulder straps. Moderate wear but gives you super instant cred amongst the sea of sameness. Really break this in and make it all your own. Heavy duty YKK brass zipper and storm flap closure 4 stow pockets, 2 interior dividers, 1 interior slotted pocket, 2 interior utility pockets, 1 interior patch...
Used but certainly not abused Filson Original Briefcase. This bad boy is just starting to be broken in with a nice patina forming on the bridle leather handles and shoulder straps. Moderate wear but gives you super instant cred amongst the sea of sameness. Really break this in and make it all your own. Heavy duty YKK brass zipper and storm flap closure 4 stow pockets, 2 interior dividers, 1 interior slotted pocket, 2 interior utility pockets, 1 interior patch...
Would be curious your feedback on the particular Outlier gear you brought along and how it worked out for you. Safe travels!