or Connect

Posts by flylot74

I would like to change the topic on this thread just a bit. Anyone here in the health profession? I've been told by a friend that Hepatitis C, a rarely checked for strain of this bug is usually caught by drug addicts sharing needles and that those with tats are considered high risk for this bug. (Quite frankly, when was the last time your favorite tat artist even put his equipment into an autoclave?) It seems that this particular bug was not detected or even...
Haven't got it yet, but about $1800U.S. for a 3pc suit from WW Chann. Hope to pick it up when I am there in October.
Quote: Originally Posted by Southern-Nupe As a fellow Houstonian, I highly recommend you check out Red Cat Jazz Cafe, it's located downtown off Travis in the club and bar area. The local bands are usually great, the atmosphere is nice and the Cajun food on the menu is actually pretty good. What he said.......
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaizen The only jazz place I've been to in Houston is Cezanne on Montrose. A fairly small place, but the music was good. I do need to start getting out more often to places where I can actually have a conversation, should I meet a willing woman. However, in that part of town, I've been told that I'm more likely to meet willing men (and I'm not quite ready to switch teams). You might try Sullivan's (at the bar) on...
Quote: Originally Posted by Will It's easy to lighten up with: -Big floppy bow ties -Fez hats in two or more colors -Neckties that squirt water -Oversized shoes Pancake makeup adds to the effect. Now all you need is orange hair and a red rubber nose! I don't think I tie my bow ties well enough. I will take my sport jacket off outside in the sun on a hot summer day (Houston) exposing my braces. Gasp! I don't own a...
If those Vass I tried on had fit, I would have pulled the trigger. I am still waiting for the right shoes, but 1K? No problem for the right shoes.
A friend tells you he is having an affair and you respond with, "Are you having it catered?" So, how many old pharts are on this forum? Who here is over 55 years young (it's young to me)?
Road rage is common in this country. Added to this is the fact that many people are very poor drivers to begin with. They often are "zoned out" while commuting and are reactive rather than proactive. Some people become very aggressive when driving, others become impediments to efficient flow of traffic. When a nit wit blocks traffic while sitting in the left lane oblivious to the world around them, often, others will get impatient and become aggressive and do...
Quote: Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC Wow...all men's shoes. What a bunch of latent homos. Said in jest perhaps, but when I read the title what first came to mind was a high heeled pump in black patent. On a trim female wearing a nice outfit..... Whew! I am still intrigued by austerity wing tips. Especially since I haven't found any that fit yet.....
Quote: Originally Posted by 76classic Why not wait for him to come back after approaching his woman and tell him he should dress better? I must pause a moment and remark that I am somewhat offended by the "his woman" remark. I am sure that no offense was intended, yet to me, I take the remark as chauvinistic. Yet I can see in the right context where the term can be used as an endearment, I find it offensive, it's just me. My problem, not...