or Connect

Posts by flylot74

I have read in this forum that Jos A Banks is not highly regarded (which would make Men's Wearhouse probably even less so). Could you gentlemen please provide me with the reasoning. As I am so new to this I really would like to be able to learn the subtle (and not so subtle) differences from a MW A Jos A Banks and perhaps BB and others. Sometimes I just gotta ask the stupid questions...... or I'll never learn.
I wear my Chameau Wellies any time shooting in the field when it is wet. This includes shooting sporting clays. Since Houston is dead flat, when it rains, often flooding occurs. I have also worn them in the city when in areas are flooded, but my attire was "field" casual. However, this was more survival gear than anything else (people often drown in underpasses inside their cars here during rainstorms). Once I even donned my scuba diving wet suit to go after a nit...
I don't think you have an appreciation for how much the dollar has fallen in relation to the pound sterling. You may want to rethink this.
I've always thought I should have gotten degrees in psychology, they may have helped me more than the business degrees I attained. Dealing with people are the most challenging and frustrating part of any job.
I've always wanted to live in an old fire station. But THIS! The possibilities are endless!
Both are very nice .22s though for different reasons. I really like the Browning a bit better for outdoor plinking. One year in Colorado I was popping prairie dogs from about 40 yds with one after a succesfull prong horn hunt. It was a real blast to shoot, great fun! The Ruger is a better (for me) target gun. It is my gun of choice when I introduce novices to pistol shooting.
They do nothing for me. I'm not fond of the skull and bones thing.
I love my job. It's not just a job but a way of life. It is what I am. When I retire, I will miss the work and most of all the people. I am honored to surrounded with the brightest, intellectually stimulating, focused cadre one could ever hope for. I will truly miss them when I am gone. The one thing that I have going for me is that I have so many active interests outside of my job. I often joke about that my job is what I do in between all the music I play, the...
BTW, am leaving for Shanghai in the morning. Will try to check in from over there. Later...........
I have a motto about my drining martinis. Martinis are like women's breasts. One is not enough and three are too many!