or Connect

Posts by flylot74

I dunno either. It's a problem I have as well. If my wife and I could ever find the time, I would get her to snap a shot and post it for review........
I still think the bow is still too large, but it's a nice tie.
I like the 2nd and 3rd pair. I don't care for the red outlining on the 1st, it's too young for me, it might work for you though. The last pair is a great novelty pair for St. Paddy's Day! Hey! I'm an old guy, I was dining room orderly at the last supper!
I have three small diamonds on my wedding band (wife's insistence) and a diamond bezel my wife gave me on our 10th. I think she felt she had to reciprocate as I bought her a bezel for her birthday that year. She REALLY didn't have to do it. I think it's "over the top" but you learn that one must choose the battles to fight and these were battle I would loose even if I won them. Diamonds are fine on women, not on men.
Quote: Originally Posted by RichardKunin Thanks everyone, I think I will stick with the metal strap, but in the future, if I come across a good alligator strap, I might get it. Nah, stay with what you have. It think it's too massive of a watch for a leather strap. What you got is good! My $.02
I leave it on but unbutton it as well. You wouldn't want to expose your braces now would you?
This has been most helpful and eye opening. I thank you. I do have much to learn and you've gotten me off on the right foot. I understand the price point, but when the queality does not compare to the price point, then you have a JAB. I need to do some comparison shopping and brouse a BB store and others to get some better ideas. In this town (casual/ slob city) I think the only other clothing retailers than BB would be MPenner and perhaps Neimen Markup. I'm an old...
I'm not sure what one does during the phase before you plan, but it sounds like a hoot! Mildly insane? That would be a no. Absolutely insane? Oh yeah, what a fabulous adventure! Jeez, I am so envious. I wish I had done something like while I was young. I admire your adventuresome spirit. I would bring (and hide) mucho dinero as often bribes (mordita- the bite) are just a way of doing business there (I find it curious that we Americans are so shocked by this,...
I've had numerous background checks from my original TS clearance in the military to an even more stringent one when I did "government work" for a freight air carrier and another one form my current employer as well as one more when we started flying for CRAF (military transport, mostly to Iraq). It's been a part of my life, I'm used to it and I expect it. I guess if you want the job and they require a specific level of intel you can either get the check or pass on the...
OK, here are a couple of sound bites from airline employees that should send you on your way, all tongue in cheek of course: "Hey! We pride ourselves on same day service!" "Our customers feel like they've never left the ground because we treat them like dirt!" Some day we should all meet over martinis and I could tell you of a career's worth of frustration and absurdities. Actually, I should write a book.......