or Connect

Posts by flylot74

Would he have felt better if the bit has printed on it: "Ferigamo" ? -Gee, I didn't know that Rolex was spelled with an "A"......
By the way Concordia, the night was wonderfull and the wine and fish superb! My old motto: "If it smells like fish, eat it!"
Nope. First off, if the goods get recovered, you loose in more ways than one. First, you would loose the goods with no recourse. Second, you could be prosecuted for receiving stolen goods. I'm too risk averse for even getting close to anything like that! Then, I start thinking about how I felt when I got ripped off.... nghhhh!
I bought a case of lovely white wine during the Rhine River tour while on vacation in Germany. It has arrived. Purchased some nice rainbow trout, picked up some vegies and am going to cook tonight (and I mean that in the biblical sense!). My carbon based spousal unit is leaving work in ten minutes and we shall re-live our lovely experience of our vacation by candle light. Good night gentlemen!
Pay yourself first! Save, and do it now! Even 5% is better than nothing. The most powerfull force on earth is the phenomena of compound interest! Don't wait until it's to late to save for retirment. Do it NOW! The stupidest thing I ever heard was someone telling my wife that she couldn't afford to save in her 401K! How can one afford not to?
Well, there is no way I could ever be though of as an expert in clothes for one. I don't pretend to be an expert at anything. I am an expert in certain fields (41 years of aviation experience for one example, and a competative AA classed shotgunner for another). But even at an "expert" level, there are wide ranges of dissagreement on certain issues. Great question, I'm just not sure I have an adequate answer. I've learned to take everything with a grain of salt. The...
Boris & Natasha!
Piano player in a whore house?
Layed asphault by hand one summer making walkways in a petro plant: shovel and wheel barrow and 100F and no shade. Hardest damn work I've ever done!
Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek I want to vomit. I think I just did, a little bit in my mouth.....