or Connect

Posts by flylot74

Remember the first law of wing walking: "Never let go of something until you have a firm grip of something else!"
Oh Gawd, don't get me started! First off, understand that U.S. flag carriers are hampered by U.S. employment laws. One cannot discriminate based on gender, weight (court case), age (court case), sexual orientation (court case), or perceived attractiveness(yes, another court case). Another problem is the flight attendant unions have convinced their members that this is a CAREER, not a transient job. The flight attendent position was originally never intended a such. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by antirabbit Come on , some US 10-10.5 please? Ill sell a kidney or something For a moment I thought I was the only 10.5D in the place! Jeez!..... now I don't feel so bad.
Back to the piano shoe, you have too much time on your hands!
Quote: Originally Posted by caelte Where are you? Should we call 911? Usually just above the troposphere......Not needed, thank you. It's rather large tubing....... .....meals could be a bit better though........
I'm in aluminum tubing.....
Quote: Originally Posted by JetBlast I'm loving these guys already. I seem to be the only person who will settle for nothing less than a suit onboard the airplane. JB It does seem that way doesn't it? Gawd, it often is disheartening to see people in first class dressed like refugees from Darfur.
Sure, India smells, so does VieNam, China, Malasia, Mexico, and the United States (to someone who lives outside the United States!). All countries have their unique "overhead" odor. Ones gets used to it (or not). It can be fowl (or not). I have trouble with India, and Korea, I get used to China, Japan, and others. Let's put this into perspective now. Once after some fairly heavy consumption of alcohol, a Japaneese firend admitted that we Americans smell awful, no...
Quote: Originally Posted by JetBlast Nah, I can enjoy a steak without A1, I've done it before when I grilled up a nice Porterhouse and found out I was out of sauce (should have checked beforehand...) . I almost always need some kind of condiment to add on though. JB JB, Get a buddy pass or something. Go to Buenos Aires and get a real steak. You shall be spoiled and ruined for life! Never, ever ruin a fine steak with...
Ditto! I am wearing mine now and the leyland is quite nice. It's a little tighter than the AE Park Avenue or Clifford last, but very wearable and simply gorgeous!