or Connect

Posts by Dolle Dolf

Fair enough.This one is pretty thoughhttp://www.chrono24.com/en/mauricelacroix/maurice-lacroix-masterpiece-manual-tank-mp-7009-unworn--id2021190.htm?picnum=0&tab=picsAnd then there is Jacques Lemans the pricepoint of whch is even more shallwe say, popular.Still, nowt as cheap and cool as a komandirskie. Whether it is stylish and conservative is probably up for discussion.
???? Assuming your "conservation" should spell "conservative": Ever seen Sean Connory as "Bond, James Bond."?Rather stylish, rather conservative. Perhaps not fashionable, The Roger Moore incarnation of the agent was arguably the more fashion forward, and therefore now the more dated looking.Then again, what do I know .....
No interest?? Well lets try Andy's.
Here is one, the iconic Vostok Komandirskie tankist .... can get one for under $40 from ebay or directly from Russia. Oh, you did not mean that kind of tank??? I'll take my hat ;-) Seriously, how about a JLC Reverso? In all of its varieties? Perhaps not truly a tank but close enough .... and an all time classic. Provided Poloboy has not really chased you off ....
Thx. No I am not holding my hips forward in that shot, but I have a bit of a "duck walk" with the hip slightly tilted foward, with a proment butt (enhanced from weight lifting/squatting). I don't think that the guys are up for this kind of adaptation TBH.Thx, I don't know what "muffin top" means, I will look that up when I get home. gotta do the commute thingie now. but it is good to know that it should probably not get tighter. So they got that right then?I tend to keep...
I can take no credit for the siding ..... and each time I mention getting rid of the ponytail, an almost obligatory accessory in Liverpool in 1991, howls of despair recochet along the halls of the residence, so .... it's still there .....
Hey, what happened to this site? usually folks like to jump in on other peep's suit (mis)fortunes ....
I honestly don't get that. Wristwatches were invented/came in to widespread use because people found it easier to look at their wrist than to flip their cellphone pocket watch out. And now, in the age of technology, people are reverting to that kind of behaviour. You can't tell me that getting your cell phone out of your pocket, or holster, pressing a little button to light the display, looking, then pressing the locking button agian, and then putting the thing back into...
Some of you may remember my previous foray in custom tailoring. http://www.styleforum.net/t/52426/my-new-custom-suit-from-al-certo-sinatras-old-tailor/15 Well, my OTR STP jackets are wearing out, I worn out a few Incotex OTR trousers from the same place, so a sartorial renewal/upgrade was due. So I went back to Al. Still going strong at the age of 84. Still making jackets with the sleeves too long Overall the suit feels as if it is a bit too roomy. They took new...
Givenchy Gentleman. Came back to it about it after having used it for many years as my after shave lotion. Wore a beard since 1991 so left it. Got back to it recently. Use the cologne now. The scent was "updated" in the late 1990s I believe. The new one is great. The vintage one is SPECTACULAR. An old school powerhouse of a scent. Very 1970s but in a good way. There is nothing like it. Nothing on the whole world smells like it. It is totally unique. You have to try...