or Connect

Posts by dah328

They're all grammatically correct with the possible quibble that "that time" might be more appropriate than "this time" for actions that occurred entirely in the past. The verb constructions you've chosen differ only in grammatical aspect.
Fair point. He's being a little unfair to the aforementioned Verizon rep.
I get it now. You're kidding around with us because you already know that the whitespace in Gmail is a direct consequence of its "machine language implementation" in your web browser. And so you know that the only way to eliminate it is with a client-side script that strips that element from the Gmail page's DOM. At least, I think it is. I have only 1.5TB on my computer so I'm not as tech savvy.
But you are tech savvy?
Icons appear to be messed up. The icon for a thread with no new messages is now the Facebook icon. The member profile icon is now some kind of quarter circle. The "offline" indicator icon now looks like some kind of chess piece. The "report post" icon now looks like some kind of green crosshair. Others, too, but that should be a start.
Definitely engineered hardwood due to the lower price, then. Just make sure you choose a wood species and brand of engineered hardwood that is known to stand up to canine traffic.
You typically put down either a full plywood base or a sleeper base (strips of wood affixed to the slab to provide a nailing surface for the flooring) when installing full hardwoods on a concrete slab. Obviously, that adds to the cost. Engineered hardwoods can be installed in a floating fashion (i.e., glued down) on a slab. While engineered hardwoods do expand and contract less with humidity than solid hardwoods, that shouldn't be too much of a concern because a proper...
I don't know of any solutions that are both low-effort and low-cost. Most home theater PCs have DVR capabilities of some variety. It's also a common feature or capability of other media solutions such as XBMC, Roku, etc. The upside to the HTPC that I use is that I have access to any kind of streaming (Hulu, Netflix, etc.), DVR capabilities limited only by the size of the hard drive, and it has plenty of excess computing capacity so it can do other things such as backup...
I get a "Page not found" error on that link.
That's true on Verizon, not AT&T. Verizon was compelled to offer free LTE tethering by the FCC according to the terms of their lease of the wireless spectrum that they use for LTE. AT&T and the other carriers were not bound by those restrictions because they use different frequencies for LTE.