or Connect

Posts by dah328

I get a "Page not found" error on that link.
That's true on Verizon, not AT&T. Verizon was compelled to offer free LTE tethering by the FCC according to the terms of their lease of the wireless spectrum that they use for LTE. AT&T and the other carriers were not bound by those restrictions because they use different frequencies for LTE.
The point -- you are missing it.Posted for your amusement:http://theamazingios6maps.tumblr.com/Apparently, Twitter's abuzz with iOS 6 Maps criticism. Recently tweeted:
It makes me wonder how much Steve Jobs was involved in the development of the iPhone 5. I just can't envision Jobs allowing them to release a maps app that is clearly inferior to a competitor's version from more than 2 years ago.
Could you point me to some examples of nice, less expensive, non-replica chairs? I like the idea of that, but I don't know where to start looking for them.
Yep, especially since it receives full sun on at least two sides for all but the last hour or so of daylight.
If I can find one of those garage doors with frosted glass for less than the $6k I was initially quoted, I will probably install one of those. I did think about whether I could use frosted glass all the way around, but I need to be able to put shelving on the walls for tools and I can't think of a way to make the garage function as a workshop with what would essentially be glass walls.
I happened across a site called arcbazar.com that allows you to propose an architectural design competition for your project with a cash prize for the author of your favorite design. Architects, architectural students, and designers can register on the site to participate in these competitions. Anyway, I thought it might be a useful way to get some ideas for a garage with a little more architectural merit than I can muster. Here are some renderings from the two designs...
If you are correct, he's quite talented.
Ugh, sites like blacklapel.com (really? black lapel?) contribute to the confusion. "Traditional" and "tailored" are not mutually exclusive.