or Connect

Posts by kakemono

Quit biting fingernails. Stop telling "me too" stories after someone tells a story. Read Bible chronologically.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludeykrus Jesus drank wine. Heck, he probably got plastered with his best buds at the Last Supper. What else would YOU do if God came down and told you you were to die the next day? On topic: I think I've gone a day or two without the sauce before.....my memory's hazy. Quote: Originally Posted by Huntsman Among all the things David thanked the Lord for in Ps. 104, he notes: "And wine that...
I am a pretty conservative Christian ( church of Christ) and it is my belief that consumption is wrong. I think I'll just leave it at that... knowing that a great many Christians will disagree with me - but I don't think thats an argument for this thread.
https://www.freesnuggie.com/?mid=523259
Quote: Originally Posted by X-It What? Asian? You mean Korean thread? Anyone else thinks this girl is super hot? obviously airbrushed beyond belief
I think the lifestyle of many here is such that they need a lot of money to sustain. My parents are 54 and 52 respectively. They don't have a mortgage, no dept, pay for their cars with cash, and have a savings built up for eventual retirement. They have put me and my sister through college. Brother is just entering college. I think they would be classified as 'successful' in pretty much every book. You don't need a lot of money to have kids. You don't need a lot of...
I only take crap b/c of the money I spend, but my standard retort is: "How much did your brand new laptop, ipod, and blackberry cost? How much was your car? We just spend our money on different things" Now I don't drive clunkers for car or use outdated electronics... I just don't buy a new everything every year.
Quote: Originally Posted by JoeWoah Are you a mormon? I don't trust anyone who won't drink with me. A week and a half is the longest I've gone since day one of college. I should lobby for the cloning of livers. nah, not mormon... Without getting into a religious discussion, I'll just say that I am a very conservative Christian.
I am 24 years old and have never had alcohol.
Broccoli and Zucchini in my stir-fry's. I put them in there anyways though. (I eat a lot of stir-fry's).