or Connect

Posts by kakemono

Engineer
I want your car, btw Name it "Shalula"
Fuji after 2 weeks sitting at room temperature. I am not even kidding... try it. Fun fact that noone cares about: I lived in the middle of a 300 acre apple orchard until I was 7. Buy any Washington apple - it has a decent about a 1/15 chance that my grandpa will get a penny or so from it. Any apple picked right from the tree is the best. A freshly picked, well grown Red delicious apple is my favorite, but I haven't been able to eat them since I last went back to...
My favorite line: "The media doesn't talk about the Ludacris foundation." -Simmons
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
maybe try littleton.com they have a huge variety
The highest end stuff lasts through recessions b/c if you have enough money to buy the stuff retail in large quantities, you aren't having to stuff all your money in the stock market.
Nashville Predators: boards.nashvillepredators.com General Hockey and Hockey Prospects: hfboards.com General Amusement: Totse.com Frogs: Dendroboards.com Finance: fatwallet.com/forums/finance Old Gaming Friends: komyst.proboards32.com and atogamers.net New culture: Superfuture.com/supertalk
I wish these were all size 8's.
It sounds like you have more of an issue with your brother than you do your brother's wife. You can't even have sibling discourse. I think you can have an effective relationship with your brother's girlfriend even if you don't like her - if your brother facilitates it. It should be your brother's responsibility to ween her into your family's atmosphere. That said... with the title, I like my brother-in-law. I would be his friend even without my sister.