or Connect

Posts by kakemono

Go to a big church that is having a potluck in the south... mmmmmmmm Just don't worry about calories...
just search for anything by Carmen...
I usually say Thanks You, (yes, thats pressent progressive) I have never seen it used before... so i feel a little origanl closing with it.
3.5 Miles 32 Minutes. Slow and steady pace.
Engineer
I want your car, btw Name it "Shalula"
Fuji after 2 weeks sitting at room temperature. I am not even kidding... try it. Fun fact that noone cares about: I lived in the middle of a 300 acre apple orchard until I was 7. Buy any Washington apple - it has a decent about a 1/15 chance that my grandpa will get a penny or so from it. Any apple picked right from the tree is the best. A freshly picked, well grown Red delicious apple is my favorite, but I haven't been able to eat them since I last went back to...
My favorite line: "The media doesn't talk about the Ludacris foundation." -Simmons
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Nashville Predators: boards.nashvillepredators.com General Hockey and Hockey Prospects: hfboards.com General Amusement: Totse.com Frogs: Dendroboards.com Finance: fatwallet.com/forums/finance Old Gaming Friends: komyst.proboards32.com and atogamers.net New culture: Superfuture.com/supertalk