or Connect

Posts by kakemono

Find a youth league signup and ask if they have an adult league. Most youth leagues have a grab-all league for adults. It will usually be a bunch of parents of kids in the league. This is my experience in Tennessee where I haven't found a big league that DOESN'T have an adult league. Some even have competitive/beginner leagues.
Quote: Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight Re snacks I've started to make soup with 5 or 6 vegetables in, and I have this as my carb source for breakfast and also as a snack later in the day. I must be racking up 10 pieces of fruit and veg a day. I'll live forever if the explosive dire-rear doesn't get me first I do the juicing thing. I bought a home juicer and make about a liter of juice every morning. Then for dinner I make a fruit / greek...
It depends on the person I think. Some people need the stuff. Depending on what products I use, my face dries out and I get dry skin around my mouth. Certain products seem to fix this. -I think a strict diet can fix a lot of skin problems, too.
Don't forget the operating system and software in your cost-to-build estimate.
Designer or Decorator The Decorator will be cheaper and may be more what you are looking for. Just read up a little on the differences. The decorator just deals with the interior look and feel. The designer is typically more lighting, wall placement, and door placement type stuff. It is obviously more in depth, but it is just a suggestion. sry, I only make the distinction because my sister gives me an earful when i accidentally refer to her as a decorator instead...
Join a gym and pay the extra cash for a few lessons with a trainer. Since it has been so long, I don't know if you've ever been in a gym. I never had so paying for the lessons showed me some workouts, showed me how to use the equipment, and MOST OF ALL how to use the equipment safely. I am also a vegetarian. You will want to hit the eggs, nuts, beans, and greek yogurt pretty hard. It is hard to get the protein. I put Fage 0% Greek yogurt in my smoothies. 20g protein...
Jerkey Nuts Dried Fruit Cooler for the beer Are you talking about for in-the-car or stopping to eat? If it is stopping to eat, just be sensible - especially if you are on vacation... its vacation - take a vacation.
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 ^how do you still have a gut? Quote: Originally Posted by APK My guess would be a significant caloric deficit coupled with avoidance of any sort of weight training. I looked the same way when I dropped 40+ pounds during high school. Yep, I excersized, but no weight training. Still in the process of shaping up - I'm just happy not to be carrying that 50lbs around with me...
Bad pictures - I didn't take any specifically for begin-after. 210-220 160
It is a photo shoot so I compare this to the commercials of Fast Food that look so appetizing then when you order it, it's gross. Not that I am saying Federer is gross, but that it is a photo shoot so it looks unnaturally perfect. It does look nice.