or Connect

Posts by kickstand

Have one too many button downs. Slim fit. Been worn and washed, but still in great shape. US buyers only. PayPal only.
Various beautiful ties for sale. All have been well taken care of. Hung up after each use in a non smoking home. Shipping is free to US. Paypal only. Discount if you buy more than one. Message with any questions. Purple grenadine tie from Panta. In great shape. 3.25" wide and 60" inches long. $60 Green raw silk from Ovadia & Sons. 2 3/4" wide and 59" long $45
Purple grenadine tie from Panta. In great shape. 3.25" wide and 60" inches long. Fairly thick. Paypal only and USA only. 5 bucks shipping PM with questions. Price lowered from 65 to 60.
Price drop from 45 to 40
Handful of squares for sale. All are in perfect condition. All feature handrolled edges. Add 4 dollars for shipping. Put This On Gentleman's Association square. Silk, 16 x 16 25 dollars Kent Wang Squares 12x12 10 dollars each Purple with dark purple edges. Linen. Light blue with dark blue edges. Linen SOLD Cream. Satin. SOLD Free bonus squares. Made by a friend. Red is gone
Both in great shape. 15 bucks each. 5 dollars shipping to US. Billy Reid light green with brown dots. 2.25" wide 60" long cotton and linen Billy Reid Blue/yellow/grey stripes 2.75" wide 60" long linen and silk
Same polo as seen here: http://www.kentwang.com/polos/polo-green.html Size small. Has been washed a few times, but no signs of wear and tear. This is very slim. Fits more as an extra small. Shipping to US is free. Paypal only.
Whoops. Size 8D.
A used pair of Lindrick boots for sale. Size 8D. Purchased in 2011 directly from Ralph Lauren. Trying to size down my collection. My loss is your gain. Boots have wear and tear as you can see, but just from normal wear. There is a spot in the right boot where some strings have come loose in the tongue. Very minor and cannot be seen when shoe is tied. Have kept them clean and polished with Allen Edmonds leather cleaner and conditioner. About time for another...
Tie is in wonderful condition, has been hung up after each use and is in a non smoking home. PM me with any questions. USA buyers only. Paypal only. Shipping included. Drake's Double Warp navy striped silk tie 8cm 55 dollars