or Connect

Posts by Hatch&Whisk

pants came in the mail the other day. tried them on today and of course my expectations were exceeded; these dominate. excited to get them hemmed and for maine to freeze over. I will be the only guy in the 207 with a pair of cargos that arent ugly.
i think rugby has some duffle offerings this year for about 400. i got one last year and i really love it quick edit: at near freezing, a barbour classic with a lining should be more than enough, and run a total of ~500 dollars brand new, way less used im sure. barbour may also offer wool coats
do they make the cashmere blend in a slim guy in something other than gray? indigo perhaps... the website says theres a weird guy cut in indigo but im shooting for slim if possible.
APC seems to be the standard around here (has been, etc.) but id say you could do well with a pair of N&F and save about 30 bucks. thats half a rugby ocbd with your student discount. rugby should have you covered on student basics (i mean, thats their market). white ocbd, blue ocbd, or swap out the blue for something you prefer since it is YOUR closet, not styleforum's. their chinos are a good slim fit aswell if you should feel the need to get something other than...
ordered some cargos - my first epaulet buy. excited to see what the fuss is about (in like, october when its not beach weather)
I'm really impressed with SnS Herring's textured knits, but theyre a bit out of my pricepoint. I look forward to GANTs offerings every fall though; have a fair isle from last season that I love, and a cricket sweater from this year that is a bit long in the arms but still excellent. their red jaquard from pre-fall looks great, and their cardi, varsity sweater, and fisherman sweater are all nice for about 150 bones. but if i see SNS on sale later this year I might have to...
GANT was originally owned by a european immigrant, based on american garmentry, and is now mostly outsourced manufacturing (my shirt / sweater say made in china). thats why it costs 110 dollars for one of their shirts instead of something like 200.
Found this while checking out a RRL flannel I picked up on the cheap (I assume it's one of the icon pieces from a while back) sorry it's sideways; photo editing software is being kind of absurd.
met the guys from hill-side today. gotta love how human these types of designers are despite the buzz on their gear. that kyoto violet is on a new level of pretty though. someone cut me a shirt in that.