or Connect

Posts by Hatch&Whisk

with the leaves changing i foresee an end to floral AND A RISE TO BRANCH PRINT. maple, birch, anything goes! just make sure its dried up and dead
is gangs of new york too far back?
the imperial system was originally invented as an idiot check for those passing through ellis island. if you cant remember 12:1 then we dont want you shitting up our slums. thats why america is smartest
R.I.P Nathan Clark anyone else wear their DBs yesterday in memory?
Quote: Originally Posted by fiestaplatypus I'm a size 40 chest and am 6'3", 180lbs....I wear a size small sweater in J Crew and a size small in Canvas. For some reason, both brands seem to make their sleeve lengths extra long on their sweaters. For reference, I have to buy large button ups for both brands (and tailor the body) due to sleeve lengths. I would go with a size small thanks a ton. gotta love those off the rack issues. my neck...
well worth it. season 1 of archer is up there with frisky dingo. I haven't finished season 2 but what i have seen is good. not AS good, but good. i think as main characters go, Archer blows Xander out of the water. FD is still my favorite out of the two shows though... the premise is a bit more fun and story driven.
I've just recently started paradise lost. on book V currently and really enjoying Milton's writing. the structure isn't too difficult (especially since it was written in english to start with) and each book only being 30-40 pages of prose means it's easy to read, then put down to pick up again later
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlieAngel Jesus christ. I just ordered a pair of fucking vibrams 5 fingers because I don't want to wear out my nice shoes on my 7 mile walk home. What the fuck is wrong with me. there has to be a less ridiculous looking pair of shoes for a long walk home. new balances or something?
im looking at some sweaters on the online sale section and while the size charts advise me that i would be a medium (size 38 chest) i have a feeling that sizing down might be a good choice. I normally wear a small in jcrew knits and a medium in gant rugger. can anyone second me on that?