or Connect

Posts by Hartmann

Good price for a hard to find size 34 on teh Yoox: http://www.yoox.com/us/49127804BF/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=49127804BF&sizeId=1
I know a guy who got his BA in Russian Literature and ended up working a blue-collar oil job in Alberta a few months later. He's hardly the rough-and-tumble type. In fact, he looks like a professor or librarian. So I guess it depends on how desperate they are for workers, too.
Wonderful, thank you. I already got some grass stains on the toe of one boot and didn't want to make it worse.And yes, those are in fact your Stows a few pages back! Mine are very similar in colouring but not exactly the same shade as yours, though that's probably just be the lighting in the photo. Right now I have the dark brown laces that came with the pair but after seeing yours I might switch to a gray pair as the brown ones definitely stand out.
Anyone have any suggestions on how to care for my new Tricker's? They're a "champagne waxed suede" like marcl's from two pages back and I'm just not sure what products I can use on them.
Magnanni chisel toe laceup Size (marked): 41 EU Composition: Leather w/ rubber quarter-sole Condition: 9.5/10 Price: $80 shipped to NA. (International please inquire.) Remarks: Sleek bluchers from a respectable shoemaker. Some minor creasing and shop wear from having been tried on. No box. Magnannis run large, so would fit a US 8.5-9 best.
NWT Master Coat suit in size EU 46 / US 36. Composition: 100% wool in worsted birdseye. Made in Italy. Colour: Charcoal with navy blue windowpane overcheck. Remarks: Two button jacket with non-functioning buttonholes, single rear vent. Trousers are flat front, unhemmed. Runs very slim and short so please take note of measurements. Would work best for a 36 Short. Price: $250 > $235 shipped to North America. (International please inquire for rates.) All measurements...
Raf x Raf fairisle sweatshirt Size: S Colour: French blue with multicoloured fuzzy pile front Composition: 100% poly Condition: 10/10 Price: $75 > 65$ shipped to NA Remarks: Love the design, but it's just not for me. Tried on and never worn, with original tag. Measurements: Shoulder: 16.75 Chest: 20.5 Length: 26 Sleeve: 25
Raf Simons x Fred Perry geometric sweater Size: XS Colour: Multicoloured Composition: 100% wool Condition: 10/10 Price: $125 shipped to NA Remarks: Multiblock v-neck with Fred Perry arm patch. Made in Scotland. Tried on then folded up and stored, with original tag. Fits size XS - S. Measurements: Shoulder (rear): 16.5 Chest: 19 Length: 27.25 Sleeve (from shoulder): 23.5
Chino-lino trousers by Loro Piana Marked size: US 30 / EU 46 Composition: 60% Cotton / 40% Linen Colour: Navy Blue Price: $90 > $80 shipped to NA Remarks: Purchased from a SFer and never worn. Light distressing on pockets and hems for a more casual jean look. Measurements: Waist: 30 Inseam: 33 F Rise: 10.25 B Rise: 14.5 Thigh: 12 Knee: 9 Ankle: 7.4
ASOS Made in England Wingtip Brogue Boots Size: 7 UK Colour: Honey Composition: 100% leather upper with rubber quarter-heel Condition: 10/10 Price: $220 > $200 shipped to NA Remarks: Lovely wingtip high brogues with burnishing on tips. Channeled soles. Made in Northamptonshire like many fine English shoes. New and unworn in original box (box itself is damaged). Fits like 8-8.5 US due to the slightly elongated chisel last.