or Connect

Posts by jayce030

Thanks Guys... I will wait around for a 7.5 as that is what my gut was suggesting as well. Now to find another retailer that sells the service boot on the christy sole...
Hi Fellas - looking to grab my first pair of Viberg's and needed some advice. I wear a 7.5D Barrie and Trubalance, 8D Grant. From what I gather, most recommend to size down 1, some half size. I can get a size US 8 now but would have to wait it out for a 7. Is it better to go with the 7 or 8? Unfortunatley this retailer will not be getting any half sizes.
ok fellas... my attention has now set upon obtaining my first pair of Viberg's and was looking for some help. I am looking to purchase a brown or mocha chromexel on the christy sole. Only sites I've seen these are on kafka or tate and yoko, unfortunately both places out of my size. Any others? I don't mind waiting either if there are any types of wait list out there...
will you guys be stocking the new 3sixteen 121X's?
These are immaculate, thanks for sharing!
FYI - Bloomingdale's is having 40% off this weekend only. In particular, the SF store had a wool duffle, coverall, tanker jacket, jacquard andover and various shirts. Crazy good deal to be had
I recently received a cigar PTB from DC and will be keeping them. They have a rich olive tone that I am satisfied with. I'll try to post a pic in natural light soon.Cheers
These are beautiful - thanks for sharing.
Can anyone drop any info on the RD for the new volt flyknit racers?
anyone know any US stocklist carrying the coverall jacket, in particular the olive santeen?